News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

This is about what I’m thinking too. Over 500 mil is huge
I think Perorin's bounty is gonna end up being the standard for the Tobi Roppo bounties, whether any of them will be higher remains to be seen but most will be comparable to him I reckon. If not then that'd be pretty good hype for Perospero given how the Calamities compare bounty wise to their counterparts in Linlin's crew.

I think Perorin's bounty is gonna end up being the standard for the Tobi Roppo bounties, whether any of them will be higher remains to be seen but most will be comparable to him I reckon. If not then that'd be pretty good hype for Perospero given how the Calamities compare bounty wise to their counterparts in Linlin's crew.
I feel Pero is meant to be different. The fact that the talk of leadership was between him and Kata and his role in the crew seems greater than oven and daifukus.

I feel Pero is meant to be different. The fact that the talk of leadership was between him and Kata and his role in the crew seems greater than oven and daifukus.
He's the oldest of the siblings so him being the prime candidate for leader of the BM Pirates makes sense to me based off that but what is even more stand out imo is the fact that his bounty is so much higher than Oven's and Daifuku's so my line of thought is that Oda purposely did that coz he will be participating in the Wano war (will be ass if his bounty is 300mil and his counterparts in the Beast Pirates have double that). That said, you might be right about him being special ^^. He's facing off against Sulong Neko afterall :catsweat:

If Tobi Roppo are more than 450M then it shuts even further on Eustass Kids portrayal
How? He had false rumors spread in the new world about him after stealing something from whole cake and wounding a sweet commander. We don’t know anything else he did and we only know he did that because he only addressed one rumor.