News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

How? He had false rumors spread in the new world about him after stealing something from whole cake and wounding a sweet commander. We don’t know anything else he did and we only know he did that because he only addressed one rumor.
What? Idgaf bout false rumors
That doesn’t change his bounty
Post automatically merged:

How many times do we need to repeat that Yonko commander bounties are inflated?
Cool but Tobi Roppo r not commanders

What? Idgaf bout false rumors
That doesn’t change his bounty
How does it hurt his portrayal? Your just talking to talk. I just told you his bounty is only where it is because he never got credit for the shit he’s been doing in the new world and had rumors spread about him.

you brought him up for no reason talking about hurting his portrayal

How does it hurt his portrayal? Your just talking to talk. I just told you his bounty is only where it is because he never got credit for the shit he’s been doing in the new world and had rumors spread about him.

you brought him up for no reason talking about hurting his portrayal
I said IF the Tobi Roppo have a higher bounty
Which most ppl believe. I’m opposed to that. I think they’ll be under 400 to give kid at least that credit. Given that he hasn’t had a successful feat in the nw

He literally has. I just told you what he did
What is it?

I said IF the Tobi Roppo have a higher bounty
Which most ppl believe. I’m opposed to that. I think they’ll be under 400 to give kid at least that credit. Given that he hasn’t had a successful feat in the nw

What is it?
He went into whole cake stole something wounded a sweet general and left. Also your forgetting he was only addressing the rumor about his arm. It’s likely he also did other things but didn’t get credir

We don’t know what he stole or who he wounded yet. It will be revealed soon it was left ambiguous. I don’t see why it matters tho so he caught a W on his merit
Let me try to break it down for you guys since you guys obviously can’t.

Eustass Mid hasnt got a serious W.
Real recognition or respect would be given from defeating a Warlord, Commander, or Old Timer.

Yonko Commanders Include: Kat, Cracker, Smoothie, Snack (Has not met K, Q, J) (Has not met BB commanders) (Got arm ripped off by the Red Hairs)
Warlords Include: Doffy, Mihawk, Boa, Moria, Law, Buggy, Crocodile
Old Timers include Garp, Chinjao, Rayleigh, Sengoku, Tsuru.

None of the Warlords were taken down or injured by Kid. None of the warlords stated this nor did he, and neither did the Marines. The only saving Grace is taking down Buggy, Smoothie, and Snack….

Think about it, so y’all want to consider your Ws from along these 3? Might I add Luffy also didn’t get credit for taking down Moria and defeating 300M bounty Caesar…

Yall W is injuring Smoothie at best. Smoothie the same meme that has constantly failed.