News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

H

humanbeing

Oda decided to age Momo 20 years as expected. he could not let the chance go, since Momo was supposed to be 28 years old if he didn't time travel.
he already made the relation between King and Queen similar to that of Zoro and Sanji, gave Marco who was able to handle both of them and even some of their minions for a long time alone a bounty of 1.374B. it. to be honest I cannot see Oda let the chance go either and gave King and Queen a bounty similar to that between Sanji and Zoro either die difference will be 10 millions or 100 millions , so King would be either 1.33 B or 1.42B but i tend to the first because i cannot see King have a higher bounty than Marco.

Perospero is only 2 years older than Oven and Daifuku - he is 50 while they are 48 like Katakuri.
But snack is 30 and has 600 mil. Cracker and Smoothy are also younger than Perospero yet have higher bounties. I don't think age has anything to do with it.

Oda shouldn't have given Oven and Daifuku such low bounties in the first place, even below Pekoms and Tamago, while they are clearly above them strength and Rankwise.
And speculating if they rarely ever left WCI is nonsense. Since we will never find it out anyways, there shouldn't be any reason for us to speculate anything. Oda should have simply give them higher bounties.
The real answer is. They just aren't that strong

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
F6 will have 400-500 mio max bounty with X-Drake as the highest bounty
peros has 700 mil. snack has 600 mil.

but comparing beast pirates and big mom pirates, we can see that calamities have higher bounties than their respective sweet commanders.

similarly tobi roppo should have higher bounties than perospero, oven, daifuku, snack respectively going by that logic.