News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Or bounty do not take into account a linear growth of the strength of a character, because there is no sense Pekoms and Tamago which are treated as fodder for Oven and Daifuku have a higher bounty.
I am talking about them Vs Perospero. They are one dimensional compared to him

Pekoms and Tamago are just outliers who were made in 2010 before Oda figured out Yonko crew bounties , the fandom should stop pretending that Oda plans 20 years ahead

I am going to say 1.35B just to be safe ; but hope it is at least in 1.4 range :josad:
If all this excitement is over 1.35 billion. :mihanha:

If King's bounty is higher than Marco's but lower than Luffy's, I can understand. But, if King's bounty is interchangeable with Queen's, then that proves Kaido is an even bigger fraud than he already is for having a YC1 so unremarkable, you can replace him with the YC2 and no fucking one would notice. :luffylaugh:

If all this excitement is over 1.35 billion. :mihanha:

If King's bounty is higher than Marco's but lower than Luffy's, I can understand. But, if King's bounty is interchangeable with Queen's, then that proves Kaido is an even bigger fraud than he already is for having a YC1 so unremarkable, you can replace him with the YC2 and no fucking one would notice. :luffylaugh:
There's bo YC1 and YC2 in OP world.

Nope, you are just overrating them. Oven couldnt even kill Pound. The guy has no feats at all.
What kinda argument is that ''Oven couldn't even kill Pound'' ?
Since when do people kill in OP? Especialy characters that are linked to the SH's in some way or another.
Kaidou couldn't even kill any of the RS, so i guess Kaidou is overrated too? Mihawk couldn't kill Mr.1 or the fodder Okamas. Nice logic.

Last edited: