News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

And King's bounty because of his race
is he?
since when they give bounty base on race?
it seems that most people don't even know from what race he is if WG destroyed his race would they care about his race anymore?
unless he have some info about important thing or have some other power expect controlling fire (mink can control electro also have huge pu like sulong and fishman can do it with water) then i can see him getting big bounty because of it

queen was working with vegapunk and can make dangerous virus weapon he is very dangerous

Wings < Feats tho
Same as Shamks < Mihawk
What feats? Zoro is currently where he belongs, fighting a YC1 and 2 with his equal Sanji.

Mihawk? That guy who got fired and replaced by Vegapunk's toys? Who is currently on the run after marine fodders told him to come to prison quietly?:rolaugh:

release the fucking leaks
last chance before this gets dirty
Makes threats with a pic of Lyin Ted :kaidowhat:

is he?
since when they give bounty base on race?
it seems that most people don't even know from what race he is if WG destroyed his race would they care about his race anymore?
unless he have some info about important thing or have some other power expect controlling fire (mink can control electro also have huge pu like sulong and fishman can do it with water) then i can see him getting big bounty because of it

queen was working with vegapunk and can make dangerous virus weapon he is very dangerous
There is a big possibility that the WR was the one that erased kings race so if he is the last of his kind with special powers that cab be experimented on wouldn't that give him a bounty increase ?

There is a big possibility that the WR was the one that erased kings race so if he is the last of his kind with special powers that cab be experimented on wouldn't that give him a bounty increase ?
i don't think controlling fire is that much of power that they would care about it yeah whole race that can control fire is dangerous but not a sole survivor he is just a dude that can control fire
also i think they probably destroyed them because they wanted to be only gods in the world and live on red line
if his race was alive and he was some kind of leader in tribe i could see it but again if they have more power than controlling fire some weird power like for example what 3 eye tribe can do (some thing that wg actually will care about)

i don't think controlling fire is that much of power that they would care about it yeah whole race that can control fire is dangerous but not a sole survivor he is just a dude that can control fire
also i think they probably destroyed them because they wanted to be only gods in the world and live on red line
but again if they have more power than controlling fire some weird power like for example what 3 eye tribe can do (some thing that wg actually will care about)
I dunno man, ancient race with big wings and fire abilities, probably know stuff about the past world (void century), i think they are kinda dangerous.

I dunno man, ancient race with big wings and fire abilities, probably know stuff about the past world (void century), i think they are kinda dangerous.
if he know important thing yes but he could be a decedent of decedent of... of original lunarians he probably don't know that much honestly some one like Crocus know almost every thing but i don't think he will have crazy bounty

honestly minks are more dangerous they can control electro and have sulong that will boost physical stats and haki

oars jr also was from ancient race was pretty strong (defeated few giant VA easily) and didn't get like crazy bounty also both WG and Yonkos tried to recreate them