News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Sanji should have a Bounty of 1.44 Post-Wano
Luffy imo will have a Bounty of 3.56
Jinbe, Franky & Robin should have +500M Bounties

Can't guess Zoro's Bounty until we see whether WG are informed about Zoro vs Kaido or not
Cuz if they only know about King's Defeat, then his Bounty should be around 1.6 - 2
But if they hear about his Feats against Kaido (Both previous & upcoming ones) then he should have +2B Bounty

19 year old Luffy is about to kick Prime Kaido's ass.

Meanwhile 21 year old Kaido was fodder at GOD VALLEY and simply an "apprentice".

There are levels to this game
imagine being so dumb you think Ulti is weaker thna Vergo and Pica lol she would mollywhop them

And Luffy is on;y going to "kick kaido's ass" after he's been worn down by over a dozen people

Reason why the Tobi Roppo bounties were disappointing for me is coz for one, the beast pirates bounties are much higher than their counterparts and also coz I and most people used Perorin as the standard. If Perorspero's bounty was similar to Oven's and Daifuku's then these bounties would've fallen under expectations ^^. That said though Perorin comes out of this reveal with an insane amount of hype.

Lol isn't that nitpicking a bit considering he's only 10 mil lower than 300mil tho ^^"
Moreover P1 is just 21 years old. A bounty of 290mil is pretty impressive in retrospect and Ulti's even more. Again would've loved both to be higher but it's what it is.
The bounties of the Tobi Roppo really shows how impressive it is for Perospero who is not even commander to have a bounty of 700 million, none of the Tobi Roppo not even Who's Who is anywhere close to that bounty and I know some will say it's because Perospero is way older but Daifuku and Oven are only two years younger than Perospero and their bounties are only 300 million.

imagine being so dumb you think Ulti is weaker thna Vergo and Pica lol she would mollywhop them

And Luffy is on;y going to "kick kaido's ass" after he's been worn down by over a dozen people
Ulti is fodder, she's below Black Maria who's below Robin who'd get no diffed by Vergo or Pica.

Vergo/Pica > WsW >> BM/Sasaki > Ulti

Mind the gap.

We don't know that they all had higher bounties than Izo. Ace was the second division commander and had a bounty of 550 million, only 40 million more than Izo.
Lol Ace was an outlier...he was a new joiner. Pretty sure most of the top 10 commanders are higher than him
Post automatically merged:

I hope the anime includes these bounties at some point. Preferably when the Tobi are fighting the various strawhats.