News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Mate, what are you on? Look at chapter 940 Luffy is literally is using CoA…
that time Queen removed sea stone cuffs......and just explosive cuffs.....I am talking about the scene happened way before...
I can't upload the image but please refer to chapter 935 page 9.....

Well at this point it doesnt really matter, nor will Oda ever explain how Ashura ever works (why does nobody ask him on the SBS is beyond me). The most important thing is Zoro imbued CoC on his Ashura strikes to scar Oden, subconciously or not
I would still like an Ashura explanation, it’s a really cool power and I’ve always liked the idea that Zoros family really is a cursed bloodline

Still, It's a shame Roger needed COC to produce such a low-tier attack. Meanwhile, Mihawk

Accidentally cuts an ice mountain several hundred meters away from him.
''Low-Tier-Attack'' - overpowered Oden, made him spit blood simply from blocking that attack and send him flying.

Mihawk attacks WB to see the difference in strenght with the most powerfull Slash wave - attack gets completely stopped by Jozu. :saden:

Ever since Oda decided to reveal bounties in the vivre card people are taking them way more seriously.
But i'm still not sure if everything said here are supposed to be direct statements from Oda or not.