News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The true identity/face of Drake who has earned the rank of "Tobi Roppo" in the Hundred Beast Pirates is the Captain of "Sword", a secret special unit of the Navy's Headquarters.

History:
Before 13 - The Barrels Pirates fall to ruin by the hands of Donflamingo
Before 13 - Sengoku takes him in, and he (becomes affiliated with/joins) the Navy's Headquarters
Before ?? - He becomes a rear admiral (affiliated with/of) the Navy's Headquarters
Before ?? - He joins the Navy's Headquarters secret special unit "Sword"
Before ?? - He leaves the Navy and heads to join Kaido as a spy
Before about 01 - He starts investigating the Hundred Beast Pirates after infiltrating their ranks
Before 00 - Leaves the Hundred Beast Pirates and lends a helping hand to the Ninja/Pirates/Minks/Samurai alliance
He was brought into the Navy by Sengoku? Interesting. Maybe Sengoku is still running SWORD behind the scenes...
Yeah there were some tensions but what happened at the war when King ordered everyone ? No one said "i won't follow his orders". King cancelled the battle competition with the T6, ask them to kill Momo/stop Yamato/kill Zoro, and no one refused. In serious time, they just follow his order. So yes it's with "no objection".
Like Zoro. Technically he has no rank above the others, but when shit hits the fan they shut up and obey to him. :steef:

Yeah, I agree with you, but I am more concerned about how Mihawk's casual feat far outclasses Roger's named attack that is COC infused.
I won't say outclassed. Law could cut mountain too, Zoro one sword style cut the giant horn of Onigashima skull from far away. It doesn't mean they outclassed Roger CoC name attack. It just shows the scale and size of the attack.

Roger on the other hand was small scale attack but was very powerful, capable of overwhelming Oden in one blow who was at the time at least YC1 lvl. The difference is one hit an iceberg but the other hit a very strong individual who was onguard.