News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Zoro's VC apparently doesn't mention COC. Incoming shitstorm.:milaugh:

Yes, He was the old man who taught Zoro about the term "Sunacchi."
I mean Yamato neither tbh( and well this upcoming chapter shows....)

It was hinted with her before due knocking Ulti with a technique like Kaido.

So I guess for Zoro will remain like this until clearly shown or announced in chapter.
( Toei actions can be erased anyways xD)

I mean Yamato neither tbh( and well this upcoming chapter shows....)

It was hinted with her before due knocking Ulti with a technique like Kaido.

So I guess for Zoro will remain like this until clearly shown or announced in chapter.
( Toei actions can be erased anyways xD)
This is what every zoro fanboy should understand

Until then Oda left hints , ambiguous hints.

This is what I've been writing for months or a year.

Yamato was not mentioned because she didn't use CoC in the chapters covered in vivre card. Except some info, whatever vivre card covers are already what happened upto 1015 or something.
I'm not talking about Yamato whom we knew Oda gave clear hints via her attacks that she had CoC.
Even then we needed confirmation.

I'm talking about Zoro's case which is not even as clear as Yamato's case pre confirmation

I don't think it's like "so" ambiguous Ndule.
Just need official in manga announcement.

Like we all can complain bout anime but they practically reveal it already and we even have an official video saying it :

No fanboy or random account but official like Crunchyroll

And it wouldn't be a strench we just gotta remember Kyoshiro=Denjiro reveal by Toei.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato was not mentioned because she didn't use CoC in the chapters covered in vivre card. Except some info, whatever vivre card covers are already what happened upto 1015 or something.
She attacked with an attack that was later revealed to be CoC linked.

Her having CoC was a given since knocking Ulti.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways most are denying it due hating or not wanting their headcanons to fall apart so they will drag this theater without rest. Then when officially named they will say : " see now he has it"

Trying to justify the nonsensical debates they might have had build until the official announcement.

This can be called :
"Losers whim"
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
The VC also didn't say that luffy is the first opponent since oden that made kaido fought seriously.

Kaido started having fun when he transformed into hybrid after zoro cut him with tatsumaki.
1008 last panel
A strong foe ever since Kozuki Oden, facing him has brought tremendous excitement to the heart of this "battle maniac".
last panel of chapter 1008:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Yeah, Zoro boys suck, and they're annoying. I don't even feel like helping them these days if it were for mad Kuri wank which I can't stand.

Zoro doesn't have COC until proven otherwise.:goyea: