News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Still no news as to when will the next set be released? I hope they would release sets for characters that Oda released that can be considered as canon (Shiki, Indigo, Flare, D.R., Cyrano, the dragon) or "semi-canon" (Zephyr, Tesoro, Bullet)...

Holy shit you really are a loser, dude legit went through my history to get a "win" lmaooo.
My "past" post still stands, Zoro vivre card confirm he had CoO and CoA that covered roof piece but get your internet likes bro, that's all you have apparently.
Crying because your bs got debunked that wouldn't be a win if you hadn't been talking so much nonsense at the time:suresure:

Holy shit you really are a loser, dude legit went through my history to get a "win" lmaooo.
My "past" post still stands, Zoro vivre card confirm he had CoO and CoA that covered roof piece but get your internet likes bro, that's all you have apparently.
Yeah it stands to we can shame you

Vivre card isn't absolute but one thing is clear that Sani doesn't have COC :funky:

I didnt tho
I was reading the vc thread and saw ur garbage post:milaugh:
Get a life, ZKK is dead and now you're living in the past lmaooo.

Crying because your bs got debunked that wouldn't be a win if you hadn't been talking so much nonsense at the time:suresure:

Wow, new information debunked my past stance, it can't be real, how is this happening, I'm so confused, the vivre card said he only had CoA and CoO but 30 chapters later Zoro got CoC, this doesn't make any sense....

Your loser friend "winning" against the past, he still crying Zoro didn't beat Yonko.