News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Gamma Knife'd Doffy can outlast Boundman & leave Luffy struggling to stand at the end of it which is more than the Basement Dweller did with his glorious Power Mochis.
Luffy was struggling to stand on his legs when he was just spamming attacks at Dragon Kaido.
He was struggling to stand when he hit Big Mom once with Kong Gun.

I get that Doflamingo managed to hold his own against Bound Man but nothing suggested equality in their battle - unless you can say Cracker is also > Bound Man - let alone, Doflamingo being portrayed stronger than the same mode which almost knocked him out.

At least with Katakuri, we have panels of him directly injuring Bound Man with brute force and DOMINATING the battle, that's the difference.
That's more of a reason to put him above Bound Man than Doflamingo. Even then, it's about overall strength, which includes CoO. But in terms of pure power? Nah, Bound Man was straight up superior.

At best I can say Doflamingo = Bound Man.

Atleast you're wanking Mr.Go who objectively has the craziest feats in Wano 🤝
Dude was just caught up in Izo's suicide move and then got sneak attacked by Drake.
If that's an L, I guess Lucci took it harder when Stussy sleep diffed him (not that you said it tho). Kaido also needed to use a powerful ACoC blow, berserk Kaido btw, to kill Mr. Go.

He was simply the MAN.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy was struggling to stand on his legs when he was just spamming attacks at Dragon Kaido
Took a TB to the head and a clean Boro Breath.

He was struggling to stand when he hit Big Mom once with Kong Gun.
And he continued fighting in both your counter examples, he didnt just pass out for 3 days after one more attack like Dressrosa.

At least with Katakuri, we have panels of him directly injuring Bound Man with brute force and DOMINATING the battle, that's the difference.
That's more of a reason to put him above Bound Man than Doflamingo. Even then, it's about overall strength, which includes CoO. But in terms of pure power? Nah, Bound Man was straight up superior.
Pure excuses, he only dominated the fight cuz Boundman could never reach him.
In terms of raw power, Boundman > Katakuri too. 🤷‍♂️

Didnt try to clash head on ,only hit luffy s in the side of the arm and body
Boudman is leagues stronger than Kat
He used tricks to get around it
So yes, Katakuri was using his Haki effectively to dominate the battle. He was doing the things like Doffy and Cracker but better, he was also almost doing the same to base Luffy minus the "avoiding to clash head on" stuff.

So yes, Katakuri was using his Haki effectively to dominate the battle. He was doing the things like Doffy and Cracker but better, he was also almost doing the same to base Luffy minus the "avoiding to clash head on" stuff.
So how can you say boundman was stronger when mf alread lost when he ran out?
Ur dumb? That means doflamingo s durability and stamina is on another level
A stronger fighter isnt just speed and ap

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So how can you say boundman was stronger when mf alread lost when he ran out?
Ur dumb? That means doflamingo s durability and stamina is on another level
A stronger fighter isnt just speed and ap
He's talking about the mode.

Boundman is above Mingo. But Luffy with Boundman is below Mingo.

Not complicated