General & Others One Piece voted as the best manga of all time in a Japanese survey consisting of 150 000 people

Do you agree with the list?

• Total voters
I absolutely agree. No Monster, no Death Note, Berserk at 91, One Piece at number 1. Awful.
You dropped OP so you are looking for people which will approve your decision
Just look at how much thread you did
It's telling
Truth is that every readers with more than 2 braincells enjoys OP even mangakas

Is it because your shitty theories of ZKK are more and more less likely to happen ?

It's pretty funny to see people crying over a manga on a forum dedicated to this manga
I join @Manoomar2000 they should get a life

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You dropped OP so you are looking for people which will approve your decision
Just look at how much thread you did
It's pretty pathetic
Truth os that every readers with more than 2 braincells enjoys OP even mangakas

Is it because your shitty theories of ZKK are more and more less likely to happen ?

It's pretty funny to see people crying over a manga on a forum dedicated to this manga
I join @Manoomar2000 they should get a life
The real truth is that every reader with more than 2 braincells can agree to disagree on opinions that aren't shared with theirs, which, apparently, you're not able to.

In regards to the list, I'm quite surprised Vagabond, Monster, and Death note don't even get a mention. They should definitely rank in the top 10.

The real truth is that every reader with more than 2 braincells can agree to disagree on opinions that aren't shared with theirs, which, apparently, you're not able to.

In regards to the list, I'm quite surprised Vagabond, Monster, and Death note don't even get a mention. They should definitely rank in the top 10.
If I said Picasso is a trash tier painter, I will agree that people calls me retard
You can say I don't like it but it's "awful" makes you stupid
Even more when you does several threads to look for people who agrees

Love seeing people acting like popularity is commensurate to quality, like reality TV and anchovies on pizza exist on their own merits rather than a bunch of dipshits agreeing they like those things and the rest of the civilized world letting them enjoy such obvious garbage because they clearly need something resembling a W :neesama:
Popularity does not mean quality, but it does mean sales.

Why do you think every season theres 3 or 4 copy pasted isekais? If something very popular is trashy and low quality, that means we will see a lot more trashy low quality shit around.
:kayneshrug:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kingdom (15,200 )

Less than naruto?
This list is invalid to me.

150.000 depressed, fans who love boruto and naruto, and that gay bitch sasuke. LOL

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Popularity does not mean quality, but it does mean sales.

Why do you think every season theres 3 or 4 copy pasted isekais? If something very popular is trashy and low quality, that means we will see a lot more trashy low quality shit around.
:kayneshrug:
That’s kinda what I’m saying, popular shit can be profitable without having to be good…so if you measure the worth of something in purely financial terms like capitalists want you to, then Demon Slayer belongs where it is, but by any other actual standard, most mangas on that list have superior stories/art styles/characters/lore :luuh:

AL sama

Red Haired
That’s kinda what I’m saying, popular shit can be profitable without having to be good…so if you measure the worth of something in purely financial terms like capitalists want you to, then Demon Slayer belongs where it is, but by any other actual standard, most mangas on that list have superior stories/art styles/characters/lore :luuh:
you absolutely nailed it JDB

Third of Death note has the same writing level as demon slayer , so it is just your opinion

KNY and DN has same level of writing??

lmao its pretty much like comparing raw meat and a well cooked dish
i said the last third of the show , and iam pretty sure that many will agree with me
DN is one of my favorites

but he is being hypocrite when preaching others about subjectivity then saying definitely