Just fuck my headcanons up Oda fam!

Sure man! I've been experimenting with a few ideas for her. I did do one before where Luffy tells Yamato to be her own person too, that she does not need to emulate Oden so literally and she can just be herself, whilst being inspired by him. Acting like a grievance counselor/therapist for her.

I also tried to think of more fun ideas somehow too. I love her DF so much, it reminds me of Okami, one of my most favourite games ever and Oda making her stay behind in Wano was fitting to her character/the story and because of her DF BUT I still hated it too lol, especially wit the last minute switch too.
I must be the only person that doesnt think its bad for Yamat call himself Oden :(

G

Gorosei Informer

no need to do what you dont like!
Ah sure thing then! Heres something you may enjoy hopefully...

*The Strawhat Pirates, including Yamato and Carrot, have arrived at the giant island of Elbaf. As they explore the beautiful landscapes and towering buildings, they come across a familiar face: Mad Monk Urouge.
YAMATO: (impressed) Wow, look at those muscles. This man reminds me of someone.

CARROT: (grinning) Could it be... Oden-sama?

UROUGE: (smiling) Well, well, well. What do we have here? The famous Strawhat Pirates, and a new addition to the crew, I see.

YAMATO: (bowing) I am Yamato, and I have heard of your strength and skill, Mad Monk Urouge.

UROUGE: (nodding) Likewise, Yamato. I have heard of your father, the great Kozuki Oden.

YAMATO: (smiling) Yes, my father was a mighty warrior, and I have inherited his will. I sense a similar aura in you, Urouge. Would you care to arm wrestle with me?

UROUGE: (laughing) You're not afraid of losing to me, are you?

YAMATO: (confidently) I have never lost an arm wrestling match, and I do not intend to start now.

Urouge grins and accepts the challenge. The two warriors sit across from each other at a sturdy table, and their hands clasp tightly.

The tension in the air is palpable, as the spectators watch in awe. Suddenly, Yamato and Urouge both let out a mighty roar, and bursts of Conqueror's Haki explode from their bodies, shaking the entire island of Elbaf.

The arm wrestling match continues for several minutes, each combatant pushing with all their might. The strain on their muscles is intense, and sweat pours down their faces. Finally, with a final burst of energy, Yamato slams Urouge's hand down on the table, winning the match.
The spectators cheer and applaud, amazed by the incredible display of strength and Haki.

UROUGE: (smiling) You are truly a worthy successor of your father's legacy, Yamato. I am honored to have arm wrestled with you.
YAMATO: (smiling) Thank you, Urouge. You are a formidable opponent, and I am grateful for the challenge.

The two warriors embrace as friends, the bond of their shared love for strength and adventure bringing them together.

(For some odd reason it keeps acting as Oden is Yamatos father ironically lol)
Post automatically merged:

A bonus one for you too @Urouge D. Rouge !:

The Strawhat Pirates have just defeated Kaido and his army, bringing peace to the Wano Country. As they celebrate their victory, a figure approaches them from the shadows.

YAMATO: (stepping forward) Congratulations on your victory. My name is Yamato, and I wish to join your crew.

LUFFY: (smiling) Welcome aboard, Yamato! We could always use another strong warrior on our team.

ZORO: (raising an eyebrow) So, what's your deal? What kind of Devil Fruit power do you have?

YAMATO: (grinning) I have the Mythical Dog Zoan, which gives me enhanced strength, speed, and agility. But there's one catch...

The crew looks at Yamato curiously.

YAMATO: (scratching behind her ear) I tend to behave like a dog when I'm in my Zoan form. It's a bit embarrassing, but I can't help it.

LUFFY: (laughing) That's hilarious! We've got to see this in action.

The crew welcomes Yamato aboard, and they set sail on the Thousand Sunny. As Yamato transforms into her Zoan form, chaos ensues.

Yamato runs around the deck, chasing after seagulls and wagging her tail excitedly. She jumps onto Usopp's lap and licks his face, causing him to scream in surprise. Chopper tries to give her commands, but she only responds with barks and whines.

The crew tries their best to adapt to Yamato's behavior, but it proves to be more difficult than they anticipated. Nami becomes frustrated when Yamato chews on her maps, and Sanji is forced to cook extra meals to keep up with her insatiable appetite.

Despite the chaos, the crew grows to love Yamato and her playful antics. She proves to be a loyal and skilled fighter, always ready to defend her new family.

As they continue their journey, the crew wonders what other surprises await them on the Grand Line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah sure thing then! Heres something you may enjoy hopefully...

*The Strawhat Pirates, including Yamato and Carrot, have arrived at the giant island of Elbaf. As they explore the beautiful landscapes and towering buildings, they come across a familiar face: Mad Monk Urouge.
YAMATO: (impressed) Wow, look at those muscles. This man reminds me of someone.

CARROT: (grinning) Could it be... Oden-sama?

UROUGE: (smiling) Well, well, well. What do we have here? The famous Strawhat Pirates, and a new addition to the crew, I see.

YAMATO: (bowing) I am Yamato, and I have heard of your strength and skill, Mad Monk Urouge.

UROUGE: (nodding) Likewise, Yamato. I have heard of your father, the great Kozuki Oden.

YAMATO: (smiling) Yes, my father was a mighty warrior, and I have inherited his will. I sense a similar aura in you, Urouge. Would you care to arm wrestle with me?

UROUGE: (laughing) You're not afraid of losing to me, are you?

YAMATO: (confidently) I have never lost an arm wrestling match, and I do not intend to start now.

Urouge grins and accepts the challenge. The two warriors sit across from each other at a sturdy table, and their hands clasp tightly.

The tension in the air is palpable, as the spectators watch in awe. Suddenly, Yamato and Urouge both let out a mighty roar, and bursts of Conqueror's Haki explode from their bodies, shaking the entire island of Elbaf.

The arm wrestling match continues for several minutes, each combatant pushing with all their might. The strain on their muscles is intense, and sweat pours down their faces. Finally, with a final burst of energy, Yamato slams Urouge's hand down on the table, winning the match.
The spectators cheer and applaud, amazed by the incredible display of strength and Haki.

UROUGE: (smiling) You are truly a worthy successor of your father's legacy, Yamato. I am honored to have arm wrestled with you.
YAMATO: (smiling) Thank you, Urouge. You are a formidable opponent, and I am grateful for the challenge.

The two warriors embrace as friends, the bond of their shared love for strength and adventure bringing them together.

(For some odd reason it keeps acting as Oden is Yamatos father ironically lol)

A bonus one for you too @Urouge D. Rouge !:

The Strawhat Pirates have just defeated Kaido and his army, bringing peace to the Wano Country. As they celebrate their victory, a figure approaches them from the shadows.

YAMATO: (stepping forward) Congratulations on your victory. My name is Yamato, and I wish to join your crew.

LUFFY: (smiling) Welcome aboard, Yamato! We could always use another strong warrior on our team.

ZORO: (raising an eyebrow) So, what's your deal? What kind of Devil Fruit power do you have?

YAMATO: (grinning) I have the Mythical Dog Zoan, which gives me enhanced strength, speed, and agility. But there's one catch...

The crew looks at Yamato curiously.

YAMATO: (scratching behind her ear) I tend to behave like a dog when I'm in my Zoan form. It's a bit embarrassing, but I can't help it.

LUFFY: (laughing) That's hilarious! We've got to see this in action.

The crew welcomes Yamato aboard, and they set sail on the Thousand Sunny. As Yamato transforms into her Zoan form, chaos ensues.

Yamato runs around the deck, chasing after seagulls and wagging her tail excitedly. She jumps onto Usopp's lap and licks his face, causing him to scream in surprise. Chopper tries to give her commands, but she only responds with barks and whines.

The crew tries their best to adapt to Yamato's behavior, but it proves to be more difficult than they anticipated. Nami becomes frustrated when Yamato chews on her maps, and Sanji is forced to cook extra meals to keep up with her insatiable appetite.

Despite the chaos, the crew grows to love Yamato and her playful antics. She proves to be a loyal and skilled fighter, always ready to defend her new family.

As they continue their journey, the crew wonders what other surprises await them on the Grand Line.

Ah the armwrestling was cool !!!!

It's pretty weird and obsessive but it's ultimately Oda's fault.
its just being a fanboy of pure admiration, but i dont wanna go down tht rabbit hole

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I laughed so fucking hard when I saw this lmao. @Akai2 this was peak fiction and made me laugh so much, thank you for it! It cheered me up even more when I needed it! I saw the previous one too whilst lurking here and I loved it!

You always deliver such unique, insightful/observational, eccentric humour, that is lovingly satirical of us and acccurate too!
It's a real form of flattery that you know us so well and can parody us so well, so in-character!

You're an absolute gift to us! If we did ever truly lose you (as you do leave us for good or worse), I would be immensely sad but I won't let myself forget you either! Men (and women) only die when they are forgotten ofc!

The Drumz of Revolution care not for the auto merge! Fuck the rules!

Speaking of Drumz, I hope he likes this too lol:

Usopp was engaged in a sniper duel with Van Auger, one of Blackbeard's top crew members. As the two snipers took aim at each other, Usopp's heart raced, and his mind was focused. However, Van Auger proved to be a deadly opponent, and before Usopp knew it, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He fell to the ground, feeling his life slipping away.
As his consciousness faded, he heard the sound of Drumz of Fradulence playing in his head. Suddenly, his body began to glow with a mysterious light, and he felt a surge of power coursing through his veins. He awakened his secret Mythical Zoan, the Mythical Tengu fruit, Model: Pinnochio, and transformed into a new form.

Usopp, now known as Lieboy, sprang to his feet, his wounds healing rapidly. He posed in front of the sun, shouting, "ADMIRAL FANS DON'T LOOK AT THIS CHAPTER!" to everyone's complete confusion.

Wiwi and Kinyagi, Usopp's fellow crewmates, looked on in disbelief as they saw their friend transform before their eyes. They were not impressed, however, and they quickly realized that they had to try to take him down before their own mental breakdowns defeated them first.

Lieboy's new powers were formidable, however, and he quickly took control of the battle. He used his Pinnochio powers to create illusions that confused and disoriented his opponents. He also had the ability to manipulate his nose, using it as a deadly weapon to strike his enemies from a distance.

The battle raged on for hours, but eventually, Lieboy emerged victorious. He had proven himself to be a true hero, and his legend would live on for generations to come. As he stood victorious, he looked up at the sun and smiled, knowing that he had truly awakened his inner power.

It messed up the part with Wiwi and Kinyagi as you can see lmao, did them dirtier than I intended! I should have been more specific when I made that prompt, but ah too late!

Also you too @Rottkins -kun, I thought you might enjoy this too hopefully! I also made one before where Yasopp was being hounded by "Chil D. Support" LMAO!

Yasopp had left his son, Usopp, and his wife behind many years ago to pursue his own adventures. He had always been known for his reckless and carefree nature, but he never realized the consequences of his actions until it was too late. Usopp's mother had passed away due to illness, and the young boy grew up resenting his absent father.

One fateful day, Yasopp received a letter. It was a summons from a mysterious figure known only as Child D. Support, also known as "Child Support." Yasopp's heart skipped a beat as he read the letter, realizing that his past was catching up with him. It was none other than his own son, Usopp, seeking vengeance for his mother's death and his father's neglect.

Yasopp knew he had to face his greatest nemesis head-on. He set sail on his trusted ship and followed the coordinates mentioned in the letter, which led him to a remote island shrouded in mist. As he stepped ashore, he was greeted by an eerie silence.

Yasopp squared his shoulders, gripping his trusty rifle tightly. He knew he couldn't run from his past any longer. He had to face the consequences of his actions and make amends for his mistakes. Usopp's angry face flashed in his mind, and he steeled himself for the battle.

The duel began, and Yasopp and Child D. Support clashed with fierce intensity. Yasopp showcased his unparalleled marksmanship, firing precise shots that were deftly dodged by Child D. Support's swift movements. The battle raged on, with Yasopp trying to land a telling blow while avoiding the relentless strikes of his opponent.

As they fought, Yasopp tried to reason with Child D. Support, telling him that he regretted his actions and wanted to make things right. But Child D. Support was fueled by the anger and pain of abandoned children, and he would not be swayed. He continued his relentless assault, pushing Yasopp to his limits.

Yasopp realized that he needed to dig deep within himself to find the strength to overcome his nemesis. He tapped into his skills as a fraud, using deception and trickery to gain an advantage. He set traps, used misdirection, and employed every trick in his arsenal to outwit Child D. Support.

After an epic battle that seemed to last for hours, Yasopp finally landed a shot that pierced through Child D. Support's armor and brought him to his knees. As the armor shattered, revealing a wounded and exhausted Usopp inside, Yasopp was filled with remorse and sadness. He rushed to his son's side, and they had a heartfelt reunion.

Usopp forgave his father, understanding that he had also made mistakes in his own life. Yasopp promised to be there for his son from that moment on, and they embraced, putting their painful past behind them.

As the mist cleared and the island faded into the distance, Yasopp and Usopp sailed back home together, mending their broken, neglected relationship once and for all and for the better too.

Peak stuff man, this is exactly the kind of ideas i have in mind for Imu, Gorosei, Celestials etc.

Oh yes absolutely! Baby 5 felt like if you took Torpedo Girl from Bobobo and made her a Jojo character LOL! I would have probably called Baby 5's stand November Rain or Don't Cry, going for a Guns N' Roses theme.

Bonney could def fit in Jojo too. Jojo has at least two pink haired female deuteragonists too, coincidence? Both with stands too... Bonney's stand would be Turn Back Timeby Cher or Aqua for me. Or Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.

Right?! They are so wholesome and sweet! There's a bunch of Kidd and Nami ones too, which I know @Pantheos is a fan of IIRC and trying to remember who else, one of the other major Kidd fans I'm sure? Wanna say Reggie or Rerere but I'm probs wrong lmao. Reggie comes to mind but I may be wrong indeed.
Peak of writing ⭐⭐⭐⭐ great, love it all ⭐
"The Biggest Truth About Falcon"

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"
Now.......you folks know all the truth!

No way.... NO WAAAAAY

If you grouped Naruto arcs into sagas like One Piece, would they be:

Part 1

Zabuza Saga
  • Intro Arc
  • Land Of Waves Arc
Orochimaru Saga
  • Chunin Exam Arc (P1)
  • Konaha Invasion Arc (P2)
  • Search For Tsunade Arc
  • Sasuke Retrieval Arc
Part 2

Akatsuki Saga
  • Kazekage Rescue Arc
Orochimaru Saga (cont.)
  • Sasuke & Sai Arc
Akatsuki Saga (cont.)
  • Hidan & Kazuki Arc
  • Itachi Pursuit Arc
  • Pain Invasion Arc
  • Five Kage Summit Arc
  • Shinobi World War Arc

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
"The Biggest Truth About Falcon"

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"
Now.......you folks know all the truth!

i feel double backstabbed

Last edited: