TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1. Sengoku constantly gets hype too. Don't see your point here

2. Lol You don't even know wgat happened their. Not wasting my time addressing nonesense

3. What treatment dies Oda give Garp? Both attacked Yc1 Marco and BB and neither put them down. I would say BB was stronger than Marco at that point too. Garp bleeding whole war from g2 punch Lmfao. Then Sengoku held him diwn in base
Garps the man that gets love and attention everywhere he goes. He fought alongside Roger to take down Rox. He’s the hero of the marines who casually boxes with a Yonko crew and his former student.

Sengoku got mentioned alongside Garp by Roger, by virtue of being strong, not Garps equal. It’s heaven and earth how Oda treats them and you wanna pretend he thinks they’re equals 😂😂😂 shits too funny

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Akainu did not one-shot Jinbe back in MF, Kizaru did not kill Luffy, Garp did even less then Sengoku against BBP...but now is an anti feat is Sengoku did not one shot them all with one attack? Really?

Ad I am not even taking Kaido and who did not one shot back in Wano or, god forbid, BM.
No lasting damage, is the issue. Garp takes on the entire crew solo, each of them are stunned and beaten. He packed Sanjuan, Shiryu, Pizaro and blitzed Garp.

Sengoku lost 2x ships to Jack.

Sengoku is the weakest marine top tier
He's the pussiest too, his performance in Marineford war was abyssmal, and thats specifically because he's the most experienced marine and the one with most responsibility.

It's not a logic, you smuck.
That's what people in One Piece world believe because it was reported so:

Garp's achievement of SOLO'ING Rocks crew only gives him the same value as an Admiral.
Get over it.
:seriously:
we know Roger was there, why are you acting like a smooth brain.
he didnt solo anyone its not our fault that the news ACTIVELY was smothering Roger's involvement.