[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Oh my!!!

Looks like we have found a severe case of scum here!

I suggest you 10 pills of Vote Lynch Zemmi

Let's go comrade Mango!!

Why are you sucking up to me like this, it seems all the scums lately have decided to pocket me.
It seems that there's a note being passed around by the underground society that pocketing me is the way to go.

Do you have any thoughts around why Zemmi could be scum here?

I don't mind that either, to be fair

Do you think Zemmi could be aligned with her?

Also What argument do you have in favor of letting Ratchet win the duel today?
Behaviorally he just aligns with his town self, I don't have any further justification for it

He could be 'laying low' but like I said earlier he's had ample opportunity to discredit flower and gain thread control in a more opportunistically aggressive way. He's taking a backseat instead and more willing to engage with slots that are not being looked into as much as hers. Theres no real selective focus. I imagine as scum, regardless of temperament, he'd bury her instead of being this passive.

(Now if Yoho is town, I'm gonna have to truly re-evaluate here)

Not sure who mentioned it possibly being scum vs scum but that's silly when there's no strategic advantage gained from a duel.

Worst

Custom title
Why are you sucking up to me like this, it seems all the scums lately have decided to pocket me.
It seems that there's a note being passed around by the underground society that pocketing me is the way to go.

Do you have any thoughts around why Zemmi could be scum here?
Yeah i have stated why i think she could be scum so not really sucking up to you.....

Well as everybody pointed out your posts are rather passive/neutral you have a strong & active thread presence but i don't seem to get any valuable info from your posts so that rings a bell :)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Behaviorally he just aligns with his town self, I don't have any further justification for it

He could be 'laying low' but like I said earlier he's had ample opportunity to discredit flower and gain thread control in a more opportunistically aggressive way. He's taking a backseat instead and more willing to engage with slots that are not being looked into as much as hers. Theres no real selective focus. I imagine as scum, regardless of temperament, he'd bury her instead of being this passive.

(Now if Yoho is town, I'm gonna have to truly re-evaluate here)

Not sure who mentioned it possibly being scum vs scum but that's silly when there's no strategic advantage gained from a duel.
How about we let Yoho win and lynch Flower, that should leave no stone unturned.

Though I am aware that I am being swayed by Udell here.
We haven't really had the opportunity for Ratchet to prove himself.

So in a sense Kiku could be scum denying Ratchet the chance to prove himself - if Ratchet is town.
Though this is just conjecture, as scum having both RB and RC seems a bit overkill.

But then again we apparently have a jailor as well, idk what seems more likely, town having RC and Jail, or scum having RB and RC

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
More like suggesting I could visit him.
I see, but I don't really understand why you're hinting like this.

A rolecrush should be temporary, like a roleblock.

So either you're just putting out some hint that you're some sort of supportive role that you can use later to excuse yourself, or you've just painted a huge target on your back for no real reason.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I see, but I don't really understand why you're hinting like this.

A rolecrush should be temporary, like a roleblock.

So either you're just putting out some hint that you're some sort of supportive role that you can use later to excuse yourself, or you've just painted a huge target on your back for no real reason.
I wanted to ask him if he wanted me to visit. I also assumed it was permanent because of my ability or it wouldn't serve a purpose if people's abilities couldn't be permanently destroyed. Which my ability uses that wording, destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.