[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
@Worst do you have any other reads for us, want to see where we at

Yes these are my last reads

I'm lost now if Melkor is thown i'll have to review all my scum list!

This was my list of readings when i was brainstorming yesterday

- Zemmi --> Inclined to say scum
- Pot --> Inclined to say town
- Yoho --> NULL
- Naomi -> Town
- Red Night -> NULL
- Gambit --> Likely Scum
- Ratchet --> Town
- Lord M --> Likely scum
- Emil --> Valhalla
- Ripped --> NULL / Scum
- Reloaded --> Town
- Muugen/Ultra --> NULL / Town
- Udell --> Likely scum
- Kiku --> NULL
- Polar Bear --> Town
- MangoSenpai --> Seems town
- Jaguark --> NULL / Scum
- Dr. Watson --> Town

Who should i send to the valhalla now ?
I guess we could have Lord Melkor as Town now since apparently my action confirms his claim didn't really changed opinion on the others probably Yohoo town now since it's move it's too weird to be scum ( especially looking at his threadplay )

And what are your thoughts about the Duel, who should win and why
I think Ratchet should win

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I wanted to ask him if he wanted me to visit. I also assumed it was permanent because of my ability or it wouldn't serve a purpose if people's abilities couldn't be permanently destroyed. Which my ability uses that wording, destroyed.
Well, there might be a scum ability that destroys abilities, yes. But a rolecrush is a roleblock that also blocks passives.

So unless Ratchet claimed explicitly that his ability was destroyed, then I think you either 1. misunderstood and made a silly mistake or 2. making a narrative where you have probable cause to be town

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well, there might be a scum ability that destroys abilities, yes. But a rolecrush is a roleblock that also blocks passives.

So unless Ratchet claimed explicitly that his ability was destroyed, then I think you either 1. misunderstood and made a silly mistake or 2. making a narrative where you have probable cause to be town
I'm pretty sure when I have been role-crushed it's been permanent before.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I guess we could have Lord Melkor as Town now since apparently my action confirms his claim didn't really changed opinion on the others probably Yohoo town now since it's move it's too weird to be scum ( especially looking at his threadplay )
Why is Gambit, who is dead and janitored, your scum read?

Also, why is Udell scum and Ripped null trending down?
I think Ratchet should win
I'll admit, I am paranoid. Really paranoid.

The safe bet would be on Yoho to win, but why don't you sell me on why we should let Ratchet win

Worst

Custom title
Why is Gambit, who is dead and janitored, your scum read?

Also, why is Udell scum and Ripped null trending down?
The same reason i was sussing LM.......when Ekko started to react to me joining his wagon and throw sus at me ( it was really just me & Polar at the time ) they also started to increasingly scum read me since everybody was starting to agree that my posts were not that good ( have they ever been though ?
) so i interpreted it as them trying to slowly try to build a "case" on me and push for my lynch instead so i connected all the dots and put them all on my scum list!!

Ripped is null/town because i thought these Write ups were made from scum to try and send attention on him

I'll admit, I am paranoid. Really paranoid.

The safe bet would be on Yoho to win, but why don't you sell me on why we should let Ratchet win
Yeah since Yohoo claimed Zoro it's probably a safe bet to let him live but i liked Ratchet's post so far....he's prob my strongest town read! The question is if we can afford losing him if he's town

What if we just keep him alive to use his detective skills to catch another scum or two and then backstab him later just to be sure he doesn't turn his back on us ?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'll be the first to admit I haven't read too exstenisvely and been following too much, but I'll put out my impressions as well as some gut reads here.

Zemmi - scum lean
Pot Goblin - scum lean

Yoho - most probable town
Wo
rst - likely town or Serial Killer
Naomi - town
Red Night - null
Gambit - dead, janitored - assumed Town
Ratchet - null
Lord Melkor - likely town
Emil - dead, Mafia
RippedCal - Town
Mr. Reloaded - scum lean
Ultra - Dead, Town
Udell - Lean town
Flower - Null trending down
Kiku - Depends on Ratchet flip, null
Polar Bear - Null trending up.
MangoSenpai - Obv. town
Jaguark101 - true null
Dr. Watson - Town

Worst

Custom title
I'll be the first to admit I haven't read too exstenisvely and been following too much, but I'll put out my impressions as well as some gut reads here.

Zemmi - scum lean
Pot Goblin - scum lean

Yoho - most probable town
Wo
rst - likely town or Serial Killer
Naomi - town
Red Night - null
Gambit - dead, janitored - assumed Town
Ratchet - null
Lord Melkor - likely town
Emil - dead, Mafia
RippedCal - Town
Mr. Reloaded - scum lean
Ultra - Dead, Town
Udell - Lean town
Flower - Null trending down
Kiku - Depends on Ratchet flip, null
Polar Bear - Null trending up.
MangoSenpai - Obv. town
Jaguark101 - true null
Dr. Watson - Town
Not bad but i'm not a Serial Killer!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The same reason i was sussing LM.......when Ekko started to react to me joining his wagon and throw sus at me ( it was really just me & Polar at the time ) they also started to increasingly scum read me since everybody was starting to agree that my posts were not that good ( have they ever been though ?
) so i interpreted it as them trying to slowly try to build a "case" on me and push for my lynch instead so i connected all the dots and put them all on my scum list!!

Ripped is null/town because i thought these Write ups were made from scum to try and send attention on him

Yeah since Yohoo claimed Zoro it's probably a safe bet to let him live but i liked Ratchet's post so far....he's prob my strongest town read! The question is if we can afford losing him if he's town

What if we just keep him alive to use his detective skills to catch another scum or two and then backstab him later just to be sure he doesn't turn his back on us ?
Well, the same could be said in reverse, can we afford to keep a scum Ratchet alive?

I get that he's an asset as town, but this might be the best opportunity to get him out if he's scum.

I am really conflicted here.

I think we should be able to carry on without him, at least I hope town is capable enough to run afloat even without him, we are capable enough to play Mafia even if Ratchet isn't signed up. We need to believe in our own strenghts too, Worst-kun.

Zemmi

GodMommie
When you lynch me as town I will tip my hat to you and never play again. Since I've never been lynched as town. That would signal I have just lost any skill at this game.

Anyways my bossed pulled up, I'll be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.