[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Flower Can you actually explain your reads please? I'm not seeing how you get to your position without that position being spite, and if it is then you've had enough time to get out of it so I don't really know what you're trying to do tbh.

@Ultra I saw you said if Ekko is Town we go for Flower - I haven't read the last 15 pages so could you tell me why that is?

Hes literally right and Gambit is wasting his time, and he provided proof - Fuji is willing to make the main character a fake claim so anything goes
Him being right isn't the issue. It is an expectation that players talk about flavor. Gambit talked flavor before. Cal is just playing safe by going after someone easy at the end of the phase. It is literally AI. He has showed multiple times and posted absolutely nothing, he also confirmed he is not an innocent child. He playing mind games, doubt that dude is town.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
thats not proof that any town character will have a writeup ability tho. its not what im arguing
By the looks of the thread I don't think it's realistic you'll live through this day

I believe you're town, but I don't think I can do much more for you. Are you good with the legacy you posted?

Lmao I was referring to how you answered Gambit. He has been far more useful than you and disregard his post calling him scum. for 36 hours you came in said hi and now all of a sudden you aggressive. Boy i aint afraid of you come at me.
He's not even being aggro toward you two lol what is this

Him being right isn't the issue. It is an expectation that players talk about flavor. Gambit talked flavor before. Cal is just playing safe by going after someone easy at the end of the phase. It is literally AI. He has showed multiple times and posted absolutely nothing, he also confirmed he is not an innocent child. He playing mind games, doubt that dude is town.
He's literally co-chairing this Ekko lynch, how is that him "playing it safe"m

They call me the Open Scumlord, basically made a name for myself by being a spastic too scummy to be scum who turned out to just be scum
I'll hold you to it then.

Vote emil
I think I am already on him but just in case;

Vote Lynch the Ripped One

Let's see how he responds to this
no

vote lynch flower
Alright
vote lynch emil
Current votes

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He corrected himself on his role, go iso his post to see what i'm talking about.
Hold on - how is that scummy though? If that's what you're framing it as then you should be able to explain this. I saw my ability, claimed it, and then when I realised that I claimed it wrong because I didn't understand it correctly, I corrected it. I don't really understand your PoV here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Lmao. that's a jester you're voting mate. I've seen through it now.
Damn, I wanna roll jester sometime

I hope this is not you defending your scummate lmao.

Either way, I don't have a strong enough lead to follow outside of this - I just know that I don't want to lynch Ekko. But I might have to relent if push comes to shove

Damn, I wanna roll jester sometime

I hope this is not you defending your scummate lmao.

Either way, I don't have a strong enough lead to follow outside of this - I just know that I don't want to lynch Ekko. But I might have to relent if push comes to shove
Or simply a scum making it look like a jester. Hope's that easy. But she's a veteran. But her playstyle this game could never be town. 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.