[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I

I don't think he would be. Ekko believes that Mafia should be proactive in pushing townies over their mates. I think most of his pushes are probably town, which in hindsight looks good for Melkor. Not sure if he really pushed him though.
So my logic should be reversed then?

Do you think Watson is scum?

I know the reason for most of this is OOG

but that makes it NAI, really, as it doesn't pertain to this game in any way

If you're town, your approach is detrimental to town. Period. And you know it. You know this screeching and hollering and insulting isn't productive.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Theory may be that Ekko was trying to pocket some townies; Namely Ratchet, Watson and me in hopes that it would give him enough leeway to survive the day.

Maybe he put his scummates in the townleans as opposed to scums.

In which LM, Flower, kiku, (Ultra), and Worst would probably just be town.

We could then be looking towards Zemmi, Reloaded and Gambit then

What if Ratchet is really scum and i was wrong since the beginning ? I mean it wouldn't be a first for me....

You wouldn't do this to me right @Ratchet ?

this is precisely why ratchet is starting to be solidied town fmpov.

its extraordinarily easy to cast doubt.

So here's where I'm at judging behaviorally:

With ratchet the way hes engaging flower right now is in line with how he prods slots as town. he was given mulitple oppurtunities to aggressively smear her and bite down. here hes being cordial and patient. as scum hes far more aggressive engaging with slots pushing him
scum, and ratchet likewise, would double down. he has the power to do so. He has had ample opportunity to do so. She woulve likely been hammered hours ago if he had thread control.

Mind you it could be an act. But what do you make of his play around ekko if he's scum? Is there any sense in it other than to act like an innocent little lamb with a bad read? How does that benefit him as scum?

etc etc

I could just be straight up pocketed but the way things went down with ekko is hard for me to piece together from a scum ratchet pov. Is there any benefit to it?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Theory may be that Ekko was trying to pocket some townies; Namely Ratchet, Watson and me in hopes that it would give him enough leeway to survive the day.

Maybe he put his scummates in the townleans as opposed to scums.

In which LM, Flower, kiku, (Ultra), and Worst would probably just be town.

We could then be looking towards Zemmi, Reloaded and Gambit then
You already said yourself, your concerns are from the last game we played. Which my play is nothing similar to that.

Good manners cost nothing, you know.
Flower has been kinda extreme this game. Everyone just needs to chill.

up to page 20

can be town
ratchet
watson
mango

weak town
naomi
reloady

vibe town
zemmi - not a read based on content, just feel comfy in thread for someone thats been away for 2 years and hasnt played with half this roster

can be scum
melkor

hopefully we have more from inactive slots by time i wake up. hard to solidify null slots rn
alright here's his reads

Where are you reads at now homeboy
Was just making some dinner and looking to see where to update it (as I just got caught up after falling asleep for a few minutes lol)

Here is where it stands before

Kiku - rolecrush
Red Night
Flower - refill

Ratchet - role cop variant
Yoho - duel
MangoSenpai - watch
Jaguark101

Naomi - roleblock
Zemmi

Worst - vig
RippedCal