[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see sir Ratchet lying about his SK claim since from my past knowledge these end up 99% in a lynch/VIG right away so he knows that after a claim like that his chances of survival are slim to none, I think he would've made better claims if he felt he was cornered and was mafia unless mafia knows there isn't a SK in the game and they can use it as a fake claim not sure if it's an info they have available
Ratchet proved last game he is capable of bold moves as scum.

@Flower are you sure Ratchet woud never fake claim indie as scum?

But he was jailed by melkor, so melkor would have lied or not hit his target
I think the usual convention is that non-investigative roles are not informed if their action fail. I can ask Fuji but pretty sure about it.

Maybe mafia had a revenge kill if they lose a member? I think there was something like this in Fuji's Whole Cake Island game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lol, never expected Hattori to be such a character! Funny from Fuji, in the manga he was just a funny sidekick of CP0 Rob Lucci.

You have a history of never fake claiming indie, right?

Why are you confident Zemmi is town? And Mango, i quess he would not put as much effort as scum into solving?
Serial isn't Indie really, so don't use that to read me. It's an anti-town faction unto itself.

For Zemmi, you're asking me about meta established from familiarity which I can't really qualify. Some posts she has made I don't think she makes as scum, she's my strongest town read for a reason. Mango has felt genuine throughout, I had a town read of him yesterday and it's only further trended in that direction today.

I hate to be in Cal's defense here, but how can you spot anti-town behavior from an uninformed Serial Killer who has no qualms whatsoever lynching scum?
SK may still play differently because his focus is Survival, nor finding scum - he needs to balance so he is not priority for both town and mafia.

I also commented on Ratchet's pushes being weak day 1.

Ratchet

She is consdering leaving you alive to leash your kills, so she has apparently calmed now.
You don't actually believe this. You would have seen that she was positing I could be fake claiming, I feel like you're asking this question to get an answer you want. You can go back to lean scum.

Ratchet

SK may still play differently because his focus is Survival, nor finding scum - he needs to balance so he is not priority for both town and mafia.

I also commented on Ratchet's pushes being weak day 1.
My pushes were exactly as they would have been as town. You never did qualify this "your pushes are weak" claim.

For the duel it has to be a tie or let Yoho win at this point, I think. No matter how much I would love for Ratchet to stay in the game, it would be ignorant to vote the other way.

As for the lynch. Pot doesn't appear scummy to me & for Red Night, I can't even remember much of what he's posted. Ripped overall appears scummy to but I think he always has in a game I played with him before. I think we can wait and figure it out a bit later after more people posts.

It's a 20 player game, but it feels like only a handful are playing. This might be because I got wrapped up in the Flower and Ratchet thing. And admittedly haven't payed enough attention in this phase.

You are kind of wish washy here, not fan of it. Did you ever give a proper read list?

Status
Not open for further replies.