[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why is Ripped and Naomi in your null/ not town?

Idk what your non-colored indicates
Actually yeah Ripped should be green, I flipped it in my head that he outted sk Ratchet when he really outted scum ekko

Naomi's probably town though I'd like it in mind cause the JOAT claim

Though what character did she claim again?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i was told only the last action i used counted, and it was only the bus drive i submitted last action last night.
I actually have to double think here, but what this means as far as my comprehension goes is that I was not targeted with a kill. Because if I was - Zemmi would be dead here.

That means I was blocked from a scum PoV as they would redirect Ultra somewhere else - that is if they have a redirector at all.
Most likely explanation is that LM is bulletproof, they don't have redirect, and I was jailed to prevent information leak.

You guys have to let me know if I'm missing something crucial here, because as I see it, it looks really quite damning against LM

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Can't accuse me of safe playing and you've literally got players like that doing absolute dick all :suresure:
Red night hanged for that very reason, why shouldn't you?

The only thing you've done now is stall for time, as I was asking for your PoE and also to give us something of substance.

You're just asking "should I claim`?"

And completely ignoring the request of bringing out a PoE and your thought process for it.

I don't have a list.

I made it on the go last time, I like to play in the here and now.

But I think it's pretty safe to say that we can exclude Naomi, Polar, Worst, maybe LM and Flower too.
Ratchet was vouching for Zem, and SK has no reason to play for scum here, esp. when he's dead meat anyway.

I still think RDK is fine, and also Udell.

but in all fairness, while Udell has a really neat and awesome model, I can't remember what he has been doing otherwise.
All I recall is him just pushing Ratchet.
@Udell seemed townie based on tone and liked his charts.

He claimed neighbour with Pot, or does my memory fall me?

Red night hanged for that very reason, why shouldn't you?

The only thing you've done now is stall for time, as I was asking for your PoE and also to give us something of substance.

You're just asking "should I claim`?"

And completely ignoring the request of bringing out a PoE and your thought process for it.
I did give a PoE

Jag
Kiku
Melkor

One's a LHF at one point I asked Jag for reads and he basically told me "I have the same as you minus green on Cal"

I don't fully buy Kiku's claim

Melkor eating kill shots is a bad look

Worst

Custom title
I did give a PoE

Jag
Kiku
Melkor

One's a LHF at one point I asked Jag for reads and he basically told me "I have the same as you minus green on Cal"

I don't fully buy Kiku's claim

Melkor eating kill shots is a bad look
What's your case on Kiku here ? I can't seem to find anything troublesome

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I actually have to double think here, but what this means as far as my comprehension goes is that I was not targeted with a kill. Because if I was - Zemmi would be dead here.

That means I was blocked from a scum PoV as they would redirect Ultra somewhere else - that is if they have a redirector at all.
Most likely explanation is that LM is bulletproof, they don't have redirect, and I was jailed to prevent information leak.

You guys have to let me know if I'm missing something crucial here, because as I see it, it looks really quite damning against LM
It has to be said that this info relies on Naomi being truthful.

But that's a bet I'm willing to take.

I requested a Natural Action Resolve (action priority) list, but haven't gotten anything yet, but I have made an assumption that Roleblock trumps busdrives.

So what likely happened under the assumption that Roleblock > Busdrive, was that LM jailed me, since it has a roleblock in it should go before bus, then Naomi busdrived me with zemmi.

Which means, if I was shot at Zemmi would have been wounded up dead tonight as it would happen after the drive.
Block (Jail) > Busdrive > Kill

So conclusion is this is very unlikely town jailor, because if it was we'd most probably see a dead Zemmi.

Where Worst's shot went is inconclusive, but I'll make an assumption that LM is bulletproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.