[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a reach. Worst likely died because he was the Vig. He had pestered me the entire game.

Naomi, had a thing about my claim being tom. Which I honestly think it's simply because it would make my role an easy mislynch.
There‘s zero reason to kill a confirmed Town voice when they‘re defending the wrong people. They are literally scums‘ greatest ally in that case.

What‘s your solve now?
Zemi or bust.

I don't think both Luffy and Zoro are gonna be fakes. I Said ever since Yoho's claim that one of them was probably flipping fake and I was right, but I don't see both flipping fakes.
You basically cleared AM with angle shooting lol
So that's where I'm at.

If I'm lynched and the game somehow doesn't end, go there.

1) They feared a Refill and more usages.
2) They were killed cuz they were on the not so wrong track.

Idk how you still can’t see how both scenarios clear me (I‘m the Refiller AND was strongly Town read by them) and just decided to vote me today.

Zemmi

GodMommie
1) They feared a Refill and more usages.
2) They were killed cuz they were on the not so wrong track.

Idk how you still can’t see how both scenarios clear me (I‘m the Refiller AND was strongly Town read by them) and just decided to vote me today.
When did I say I didn't see both? I was saying you weren't seeing there were other possible reasons.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm still at work for like 40 minutes. wait up a bit. My supervisor is already telling me that I should be faster.

Hold your horses.
I just got off work and having a cup of coffee before I have to go clean the bathroom my daughter believed was a make-up studio before her friend comes over tomorrow. Then go buy a pack of cigarettes before Flower makes me lose my patience.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So why did you vote me today if you knew all this?
Because you haven't refilled anyone. I can't tell you why anyone was killed because I'm not scum. I'm just saying there has to be other reasons because I know for 100% it has nothing to do with me. Unless it was to frame me.

What‘s your solve now?
I think that is a reach. Worst likely died because he was the Vig. He had pestered me the entire game.

Naomi, had a thing about my claim being tom. Which I honestly think it's simply because it would make my role an easy mislynch.
What are you doing? Do you actually think I'm scum?
Not sure what to make of this. Flower being on a train, and being busy, but then has enough time to barge in a couple of times to say "whatever" stuff. As someone else has said.

Then the exchange about fells too coincidental that everyone happens to name and respond to each other within 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.