[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
The Light at the end of the tunnel

@Zemmi / Spandam has been lynched

With her death, nobody is left to oppose town and thus town wins!

Congratulations!

This game's MVP is @Zemmi : She managed to fool almost everyone and almost singlehandledly won the game for her team through cunning and swiftness of thinking.

The honorable Mention is @Worst : Who had every single scum pegged at some point during the game, he shot Lord Melkor Night 1 and had tunneled Zemmi as scum the entire game. Figured Ekko was scum early on and then considered shooting Yoho the night of his demise. Overall almost impeccable game and wouldve been MVP had he remained alive and pursued those reads to their end.

Anyways, thanks for playing everyone and gg.

1- @Zemmi
2- @Pot Goblin - Kashii - Lynch Day 3
3- @Yoho
4- @Worst
5- @Naomi
6- @Red Night - Chopper - Lynched day 2
7- @Gambit - ??? - Died night 1
8- @Ratchet - Hattori - Lost duel day 2
9- @Lord Melkor
10- @Emil - Rob Lucci - Lynched day 1
11- @RippedCal
12- @Mr. Reloaded
13- @Ultra - Iceburg - Died night 1
14- @Udell
15- @Flower
16- @Kiku
17- @Polar Bear - Tilestone - Killed Night 3
18- @MangoSenpai - Sogeking - Killed Night 3
19- @Jaguark101
20- @Dr. Watson - Robin - Died night 2
@Luka
@Alwaysmind
sorry again fuji

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ekko just reminded me of something.

I should've subbed out on Day 2, because my baby brother had a life-changing devastating event, and I could not properly engage in the game D2 or D3, I was reading, but wasn't reading. I was a complete basket case those days, but I stayed in because I knew as soon as I left, my sub would be lynched and I didn't want to punish my team. I didn't mention this except to my team because I thought it would an unfair appeal to emotion.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would have enjoyed this game more but it was ruined for me a lot when @Ratchet was so desperate to get out of the game because of how he was treated.

I aslo hated that I didn't get to play with @Ultra who I really wanted to play with, but he only buys so many of my wolf tickets and my only fear in this game.

LET ME SAY THIS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK, no one was ever killed because they suspected me. I have never had to kill anyone who suspected me. False logic.

@Fujishiro I loved the set up of this game and your hosting of it.

My team was so much fun to play with @Emil @Lord Melkor @Yoho all truly #1s to me.

We had a rough time losing Ekko and the SK so early, but town constantly fed us everything we needed to make up the gap. Y'all shared way too much. There was a reason I don't give full reads or answer questions when asked when they are detrimental to town. Town reads, just gives scum a ready-made kill list. Also don't hint y'alls roles so much.

Congrats Town!!!
Good game Zem, glad to see you back playing. Thanks again Fuji.

---

I'll discuss the angleshooting briefly here. In short, it's going to be a hard rule going forward that that stuff is not mentioned in the thread. If it impacts your solving that's one thing, but in the interests of fairness if you notice that then it should be left unsaid. I don't really want to be forcing modkills for anything as my position is and has been "it should be up to the host", but this needs to be addressed so forced modkills it will be. Specifically it will be for using online activity to clear people - it's not going to be possible to cover every possible form of angle shooting but that's an easy one and one that can and should be easily avoided.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think it being a hard rule is a good idea. People honestly shouldn't even be looking at that stuff if they truly want a fair game. I was quite pissed and got very discouraged by it. This way there is no questioning what should be done if it happens.

I didn't insist on a modkill because there were so few players and I didn't want to punish everyone for someone else's bad deed nor ruin Fuji game. (Not that my insisting would've done anything lol It wasn't my game). I did request it be addressed after the game, though.

I asked for all town players to be killed with an action--my request never came to fruition in the game though.

Thanks to @Fujishiro for hosting and everyone for playing! Fun game.

@Flower you are very experienced player. Do not angleshoot in future like with Always's online activity here, you have other ways to win.
That didn't even matter. I got the time wrong anyways. He was online for 20 minutes after the night start and Fuji also pointed that out to me lmfao. Didn't mention it in the thread tho because Yoho's behaviour towards his lynch alone spewed him Town. Jag was also just Town at that point and my solve was always gonna be Reloaded>Zem. Assuming anything else from my pov would have been moronic at that point. It was only a matter of getting Jag to find and vote with me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You orchestrated my early demise. I was in the right feel to play Mafia for the first time in years. :josad:
I didn't actually lol. I am horrible at night actions and always have been. So I told @Lord Melkor & @Yoho I supported everything he wanted to do. In fact, one of our best nights where he picked the actions, I panicked and wanted to change it, but we ended up keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.