Status
Not open for further replies.
I said all of that was too much during the Saka lynch bc i expected at some point we get a doctor claim (bc there is almost always a doctor).

Yours is the same argument just flipped (now that we know the extra roleblocker was Town)
No, it's different:
That's a slippery slope into TwO RoLEbLOCkeRs territory, but in this case all the other protective and blocking roles are proven, and Wat came out with an outrageous protection of Loaded of all people.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My thoughts - 2x RB, Jailor, RC, BG, Doctor = too much
Your thought is the same just assuming it’s the doctor and not the extra roleblocker (easy when the RB has flipped lol)
There isn't an extra blocked though.

Kiku flipped Bodyguard (Compote), Rej claimed Oven (backup BG).
Pot is proven Healer (Smoothie), Watson claimed Doc (Cracker).
SakazOuki flipped Counter (Roleblock) & you claimed Perospero (Rolecrush).
I'm a Jailor while Muugen/LANJI are more like JoAT.

Think you’re Town so not gonna do this lol. But you Town read the entire blocking core lol. So didn’t matter if they were proven at the time
? You weren't all proven at the time, but you are now. And the Loaded claim now comes as something entirely weird in the scheme of things. That's the same as Cake saying she followed Muuged to Pero, Dest lie detecting you and Rej claiming backup protection.

There isn't an extra blocked though.

Kiku flipped Bodyguard (Compote), Rej claimed Oven (backup BG).
Pot is proven Healer (Smoothie), Watson claimed Doc (Cracker).
SakazOuki flipped Counter (Roleblock) & you claimed Perospero (Rolecrush).
I'm a Jailor while Muugen/LANJI are more like JoAT.
Muugen/Lanji is still a blocker lol. He’s a blocker & a vig. Not a JOAT I’m pretty sure. He claimed 3x which is definitely a true role blocker

? You weren't all proven at the time, but you are now. And the Loaded claim now comes as something entirely weird in the scheme of things. That's the same as Cake saying she followed Muuged to Pero, Dest lie detecting you and Rej claiming backup protection.
I agree it’s weird usage. But you had no problem believing we were all Town back then. So Idk why being “proven” matters.

I’m just saying you’re on the same page I was on a few days ago you thought was crazy. The only difference is I expected the doctor to be Town (and now looks like they may not be)

I don't think you understand there's a difference between ability claim and usage claim. Usage claim is the bullshit part.
I agree it’s weird usage. But you had no problem believing we were all Town back then. So Idk why being “proven” matters.

I’m just saying you’re on the same page I was on a few days ago you thought was crazy. The only difference is I expected the doctor to be Town (and now looks like they may not be)
Post above ^^^

You doubted Saka for ability claim, and not usage claim. His usage claim was solid compared to his reads, and also another player corroborated it.

Just trying to make you understand the difference, it's not about Watson being a doctor, it's the Reloaded part which is the issue, go read it if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.