Status
Not open for further replies.
They should, but the issue is they don't always. Which is why I asked you for yours.

"I've made mistakes before" is a strange reason to vote someone.
I recently mishammered in LYLO - and it being hanging over me recently. Not because of the same issues, but still. Its present in my mind. Hopefully, i can convince you over the next few phase that I am town

I recently mishammered in LYLO - and it being hanging over me recently. Not because of the same issues, but still. Its present in my mind. Hopefully, i can convince you over the next few phase that I am town
Please do :endthis:

As of now I think you're among the worst Cal voters, along with Dest and Melkor and Conqui.

vote lynch CakeWalker

also Nat - why aren't you interested in anything I'm saying today? Scum reading me - but not looking at anything i've said during this entire day phase. Seems like you have an agenda.

I do not think this is enough for the vig to claim.
If they shot someone and they didn’t die last night, that person is better than likely scum. The vig better be leaving some kind of obvious hints for us to follow back on if they aren’t claiming it to remain hidden longer so we can come back to it if they die.

I recall playing with Reloaded before, he never rolled scum?
He hasn’t.

I wouldn't follow the scumreads of Nat and TAC atp, Nat is a voter turned nonvoter and TAC's memes are not funny, ergo his Alpha energy to follow up on isn't there. I think ya'll could fight off each other for very low reasonability, just snowballed obscure argumentation, unless I missed out on certain mechs that occured? help me out.
There’s no mech. I just haven’t liked her play, and then I did the thunderdome bc it was enough dislike for it I was willing to die to get some traction this game. But then when I saw how much she played around me it ping’d me even harder. Just as does her liking this post. If I’m scum she’s perfectly content to let me go. She says she’ll deal with me tomorrow to see if I’m calmed down. What if I don’t calm down? She’s telling me (if I’m scum) exactly what I have to do to keep her off me lol.

Her play only makes sense if she has reservations on my alignment at best, yet she never updated her read of me. Simply “scum read who I will deal with later”. Makes no sense. Especially with her other major scum read now town to her bc of healer claim. I should be the easy default here.

Instead of talking about me she’s content to just let this wagon (Saka) that she calls bad get lynched.

I don’t think her/Saka will be a team at this point. If Saka is scum I think Nat is more likely to be dumb town & a game thrower at this point. If he’s town, I think she’s TMI’ing the shit out of things and beating her chest over it rn without actually bringing anything helpful to the table.

Another note - when Nat first decided not to engage the thunderdome she said even if I’m scum it’s probably an intential diversion (which itself is silly.) She didn’t say who. And now she’s saying it’s bc of my “meltdown” which doesn’t track with her original reasoning. She moved the goal post.

Status
Not open for further replies.