Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like cake was trying to distance themselves from potential correct theories, that's a fairly interesting move looking back - i bet that they found their mate since early game?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am playing a DND session right now but would like to know why you are going after POT in particular.

Do you believe Dest's Big Mom claim? Nat was pretty sure he was scum yesterday.

Also, either the scum team indeed is disconnected or they sleep at the wheel - Cake's play yesterday was terrible.
Melkor are you town?

Okay, I will try to look at it.
there were a coupe interactions I noticed - especially after Cal claimed and people were asking if he was Brulee. That I don't know how to describe it. It remindeed me of the Lyncher or Targeter role - where people are looking for a certain players to either complete their win objective. And also got the same feeling - that occured, when my last game on WS, mafia werent able to talk until N1. I just felt there was an element of searching for someone or more than one person going on.

The fact is was dismissed straight away by Dr. had been a bit puzzled. As in a game of this nature, i'd imagine wild stuff might happen.
here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.