Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cause there isn't an overall substantial scum read on TAC, it's just what town does when they are lost - vote the resident clown admin :josad:

Cal got lynched over essentially gamethrowing
. And the D2 leading wagons weren't related via abilities, or thread or argument
But he didn't lol. He wasted time, yes. But still claimed earlier than tac. At least to me, Cal was mostly cleared after his claim. iirc he claimed like 4hrs before eod.

thank for this. RDK slamming me down was really the last thing I wanted.
I'm singling it out because I think it was ridiculous to say scum were derailing the Cal lynch, who imo was town obviously.

But he didn't lol. He wasted time, yes. But still claimed earlier than tac. At least to me, Cal was mostly cleared after his claim. iirc he claimed like 4hrs before eod.
He got massively voted on because of gamethrowing.

There are three reasons people wouldn't unvote:
1) Timezones
2) Blindness
3) Scum motive.

I'll go look at the voters, since we seem to be wasting this day anyways

At least it will push people to actually play the game next time and put more effort into reading how players approach the game as a whole, what they deem plausible or scummy and whatnot, instead of basing everything on primitive claiming rules
:specialmeh:
How sure are you of muugen being town?

Suppose you are town, then shouldn't you actually be mega sussing muugen for being a second town role blocker?

I feel like if the positions were switched, you would not give him the consideration you are saying lol. About town having two rbs.

How sure are you of muugen being town?

Suppose you are town, then shouldn't you actually be mega sussing muugen for being a second town role blocker?

I feel like if the positions were switched, you would not give him the consideration you are saying lol. About town having two rbs.
Katakuri claim is absolute and cannot be questioned
I don’t think much of roleblocking, it can equally cause damage to town
Even if you suppose its too overpowered, host can give further power to scum team to avoid offsetting the balance

Status
Not open for further replies.