Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dr_Professor83 @Destroya @Ratchet

TOWN SOLID [blue confirmed town by flip or ogi]
Flower
Kagu
Mitch

Melkor & Natalija [both seem level headed - and not worried about what others think, but rather getting the job done]
Watson [might be pocketting me by validating my crazy spec approach]
Flower, Kagu, Mitch, Natalija are self explanatory town reads.

Melkor and Watson stick out like a sore thumb among that group.
Both haven't claimed abilities, flavor or results.
But somehow get a TOWN SOLID read.

TOWN LEAN
Destroya [want to elevate to solid town - but could be an indie]
Muugen [moved up again last night. Was a frustration clash about Sakaz]
PotGoblin [showing more signs of being town]
Mon [also being more town minded]
Muugen/LANJI & Pot are again self explanatory Town leans.
Can atleast wrap my head around X's position here because of his gameplay in Ekko's lynch and claim but this post was before the claim.
No clue what Yoru did to get this position too.

What's even more surprising is how Melkor & Watson are placed higher on the Town pecking order than Muugen/LANJI (the JoAT) and Pot (the Unique Healer with Poisoner confirmed).

I have no clue what either of them have contributed to get placed this high on Cake's list.

Meh read.
uWu/Rej slot is null to me too & probably to everyone.

SLIGHT SCUM
T-Pein [flagrant about a lot things, and normally more active as town]
Ratchet [if Ratchet is mafia - Dr. Prof isn't though]
TAC [hard to read]

SCUM LEAN
Dr. Prof [too erratic - and has TMI]

SCUM
Reload [irrespective of if he trolls normally or not, after losing Sakaz really need to get rid of this player]
TAC, Prof are Town.
Reloaded is hard to read, but likely town given how he's willing to Amp.

Not sure about Ratchet - gut feeling says he's town and I'm not sure what to think of TPein.

hhmmm. very interesting with the mel and my connection

i may be useless when it comes to short term game results but i do leave a hell of a track behind
i have softly and subtly hinted my role for once btw

@Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dr_Professor83 @Destroya @Ratchet

Flower, Kagu, Mitch, Natalija are self explanatory town reads.

Melkor and Watson stick out like a sore thumb among that group.
Both haven't claimed abilities, flavor or results.
But somehow get a TOWN SOLID read.

Muugen/LANJI & Pot are again self explanatory Town leans.
Can atleast wrap my head around X's position here because of his gameplay in Ekko's lynch and claim but this post was before the claim.
No clue what Yoru did to get this position too.

What's even more surprising is how Melkor & Watson are placed higher on the Town pecking order than Muugen/LANJI (the JoAT) and Pot (the Unique Healer with Poisoner confirmed).

I have no clue what either of them have contributed to get placed this high on Cake's list.

Meh read.
uWu/Rej slot is null to me too & probably to everyone.

TAC, Prof are Town.
Reloaded is hard to read, but likely town given how he's willing to Amp.

Not sure about Ratchet - gut feeling says he's town and I'm not sure what to think of TPein.
From this it sounds you believe Watson and Melkor are wolves then, yeah? I can't really tell anyone else you're wolf reading from this. I do agree that those two are way higher than necessary. There's no reason those names should be above claims from Muugen and Pot.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
She wanted to pocket me for example? Putting teammates as solid town is not how would I roll as scum for example.
Why wouldn't she want to pocket Muugen/LANJI then?
They're literally JoAT and a Vig.

Yet for some reason, you're placed even higher on the Townie slots despite Muugen claiming flavor, abilities & results while we have nothing from you yet.

Giving people town leans to pocket them is one thing, placing them alongside townlocks like Kagu, Mitch and Flower is another thing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why is melkor not pinging you?

i forget how you sniff him out as scum

lightbulb moment
i think (there's no intent to insult) his very monotomous way of typing might screw with my reads of him in every game. he feels so formal and naturally distant

if mel isn't scum, and conq is town, where do you think that leads us to?
I don't hard town read Melkor, and I don't think it's a dichotomy between him and Conq. I'm pretty confident Conq is town anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.