News One Piece will be going on a 1 month hiatus

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So are we just assuming there’s gonna be a timeskip involved?? Honestly, makes as much sense now as it did the last time…just have to hope what comes after is handled a little better than before. Still, it’ll be interesting to see how the end of Wano (one or two more chapters after 1052?) dovetails into whatever comes next, but it’s gonna be a cold and furious winter during the month of July :peperain:

So are we just assuming there’s gonna be a timeskip involved?? Honestly, makes as much sense now as it did the last time…just have to hope what comes after is handled a little better than before. Still, it’ll be interesting to see how the end of Wano (one or two more chapters after 1052?) dovetails into whatever comes next, but it’s gonna be a cold and furious winter during the month of July :peperain:
Yeah i wonder too if there will be a big timeskip this time too

I don't know if i should post this here or in another thread but i've just translated Oda's full message, move it to another thread if there is one(i didn't see it)

I'M TAKING A BREAK!

A few months ago, my capable personnel told me "Oda-san, this year's summer will be very tough. There is the 25th year anniversary plus the celebration of XXXXX at the movie's exhibition. The manga also has ended wano kuni and it's finally time of.... right? There is also the supervision of Netflix's dorama(live action) and you want to go to Africa too. Also the collab of XXXX, the CM of XXXX and the event of XXXXX is happening in summer. Why don't you take one month of a break?"
Me: "What!? A break!? Do you know how many readers are excited wai- I'M TAKING A BREEAAAK!!!!!"
I want to go to Africaaaaa! I also want to recompose the structure of the final saga to close it as fast as possible~ After-saying-that, I'm sorry but give me a little time to prepare and take a breath!!

Once the break starts it will also be the start of a turbulent OP festival! The break will not start immediately, counting from today i'll publish 2 more chapter. Then it will last from the jump nº30 to nº33, 4 weeks! Give me time to breath!(I can't go to Africa due to Corona*crying noises*)
It will resume at jump nº34[25th of July]!! And the movie [RED] will be published on August 6th, please have high expectations!! Something really fun happened about this, all the staff related to the movie LOVE Uta-chan♡(lol)
Can something like this really happen? (lol) even tho the movie hasn't been completed yet. I have no doubts that everyone will think the same!! Please enjoy! So, about the prologue of the festival...! It begins tomorrow, there will be a broadcast on June 8th at 19:00 from the official youtube channel with surprising things!! Really, the content is really brutal!! (lol)

About the content of the content of tomorrow's streaming he posted it bellow the message:
Gordon's seiyuu(a famous one)
Uta's seiyuu
A preview of the movie
Opening info reveal
Uta project
Poster drawn by Odacchi
Info corner
Manga info