Status
Not open for further replies.
anti-mihawk bros really cant catch a break
they will try to use shanks and gas up every feat he has but shanks simply used a sword in those feats

everyday i realise why u have delete ur account after every month
I’ll believe it’s a sword thing when I see another swordsman doing it

You being a star wars geek makes so much sense lol
Of course a rat wanker would think star wars is good
he isnt a rat dickrider
Seeing how shanks has dog straps around the admirals forces him to glaze him similar to kidd fans

Yeah and when Palpatine shoots lightning out of his hand it’s a lightsaber feat
:risicheck:
i am sorry but we arent talking abt star wars here
this is onepiece and even brook tuning music through his sword is considered a sword skill

they will try to use shanks and gas up every feat he has but shanks simply used a sword in those feats

Rat is just a tool for agenda nothing else clowns hoping Loda will drag zoro dream through the dirt after building it up for over 2 decades :milaugh:

So if Shanks had a piece of wood he wouldn’t be able to send out CoC lightning?

Yeah if you’re a defender of the Sukuna agenda I may need to abandon ship cuz that shit is SINKING for sure lol

Last edited:
So if Shanks had a piece of would he wouldn’t be able to send out CoC lightning?
piece of what ?

Yeah if you’re a defender of the Sukuna agenda I may need to abandon ship cuz that shit is SINKING for sure lol
u are a defender of the admiral agenda LMAOOO
a ship which has alrdy sunk , in terms of agendas u are the last guy who should say anything buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.