Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the excuse Oda will give is "there was a lot of gomu gomu users during these 800 years and no one were able to awaken the fruit. If the user can't awaken the fruit then he is not a threat to WG"
There’s also the fact that the last time thr WG was aware of it, that specific fruit was taken by Red Haired shanks. And no one knew Shanks used to dock in Garps backyard, so they wouldn’t expect Garps grandson to have the fruit.

As such, I don’t think the Gorosei heard a great deal about Luffy until Wano as that’s when he finally was put in the global stage. And spent more time assessing shanks and other threats in the world. Luffy was always hidden behind a bigger threat prior to that. In Marineford it was Blackbeard, in Ennies Lobby it was Robins poneglyph reading. As such I doubt news of Luffys fighting style reached the gorosei and he was just referred to as “Straw Hat Luffy.”

I think u misunderstood, the tank is underwater but there's no water inside the tank.
well, it's common to have a combustion chamber in power stations, but why would VP put it under water, maybe the heat is very high so he needed to cool the tank down so it doesn't melt or something.
my bad, he probably vaporizing the water, then the steam is carried to the turbines, then the turbines starts moving, that's how most power stations work.

But that feels like such a massive gamble to take.

The probability of someone inevitably awakening the fruit wasn't literally zero. It was going to happen eventually.

Keeping the fruit locked away somewhere would make way more sense no?
I think in an excuse that maybe sound idiot, but considering that there is a prophecy in OP, this excuse can help the fact that WG did nothing.

Roger Pirates knew that the one who would find the treasure would be someone 20 years in the future. So this is the proof about thr existence of a prophecy. What if the prophecy says that the new joyboy would only become joyboy in Wano? And Imu is aware about this information, so he did nothing because he thought Luffy would never reach Wano

Its not a great excuse, but it still an excuse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.