Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he left Diamanté to handle Luffy and wasted time on the gladiators when he could’ve flown over them, then ran head first into KKG.

Doffy was better than most but still bad inexcusable moments that don’t make sense for him
Doffy "you should worry more about luffy, he's stronger than Law" ... the same Law who defeated Vergo (his strongest underling)

Also Doffy : "diamante gonna keep defending mera mera despite sabo, Burgess and Luffy being there at collosseum"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffys also very incompetent and gets carried by destiny and luck I agree. Blackbeard is the same way.

That’s not competence like the others, that’s a lot of luck.
Luck favours the brave.

And, competency is to have abilities to achieve something efficiently or successfully

At the end, both BB and Luffy have such abilities. Yes, luck favored them but without abilities and without having courage to take risk, they wouldn't be at this position.

So, I don't know why you arguing they aren't competent

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Thing is even when they had there others chances you had characters they send to kill him have there own agenda .
They send Kuma kill him but had no idea luffy was dragon son so kuma help him out .
SB they try and had ray and kuma save him .
Kuzan could have kill them but he was more concern about Robin finding a place that made her happy .
Hell in DR they had fuji who could kill him but use him get rid of the warlord system and then basically let him go .
They whole WG not try hard enough don't make sense cause every time they try something always help luffy which of course going to happen cause he the MC .
Truth.

When it comes down to it, most people have NO REASON to like the WG, and, if they can get away with disobeying them, they will.

For whatever their flaws are, Sakazuki, Kuzan, and Borsalino did not join the Marines to hunt down teenagers and little girls and kill them.

I don't think most people realize how sick of the WG most Marines are. Marines just refuse to admit that piracy can be better at upholding justice than they are, and so they keep jobbing all around the world.

Becoming an warlord, using Ace, to go to Impel Down and make WBP and Navy fight its still the most genius move in the series for me
Yes but that wasn’t the plan.
The plan was to capture Luffy to become a warlord and hopefully sneak into Impel Down later.

Teach got lucky that Ace was Luffys brother and refused to let Luffy be hunted by Teach therefore giving him Ace and forcing the fight between Whitebeard and the marines. And then he got to attack impel down when they’re at their weakest with their forces divided cause Luffy was causing a massive breakout. And still would’ve failed if not for Shiryu saving them (something that wouldn’t have happened if Luffy didn’t attack impel down since Shiryu was only freed cause of it) then finally make it to Marineford after Whitebeard made his crew disengage so now Teach was able to attack Whitebeard without the crew interference.

None of this was teachs plan. This was literally all luck and destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.