Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Btw Darkshine is beyond a beast. Garou surpassing Bang and Bomb's techniques individually by combining them, and still unable to even scratch Darkshine.

I wonder if there was a durability tier list how it would look? Probably safe to say he is above Centichoro with this feat.

It's hard to imagine Darkshine losing any physical battle. Even Flashy would be hard pressed against this guy. He's much faster but how would he damage him? Maybe if he goes for the eyes or something?

He's def a lock for top 5 hero (the big 3 of Blast, Tatsu, MK, then Flashy and him), can't hurt him and eventually you will tire out trying. It prob requires characters who break their limiters to seriously damage him in a straight up confrontation.

Lmao what? Flashy had the best feats out of all heroes not named Tatsumaki by the end of the monster association arc. Flashy only separates the distance between him and other heroes with webcomic feats.

Bang stands no chance against him. He gets absolutely blitzed.
Nope, Imo Bang has the best feats. He has much greater AP and speed isn't everything, it becomes evident in Saitama vs Garou, where Saitama had much greater speed. Let's just agree to disagree.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nope, Imo Bang has the best feats. He has much greater AP and speed isn't everything, it becomes evident in Saitama vs Garou, where Saitama had much greater speed. Let's just agree to disagree.
AP doesn't mean anything when you can't hit your target. Speed means everything if you don't have a counter to it (durability, hax etc.) or aren't fast enough to react.

This isn't a matter of opinion. Explain to me how Bang who got cleanly tagged by Meltzegard in a group battle

And couldn't even see Rover blitz behind him

How is he supposed to react to and defend against someone much faster in Lightspeed Flash? Flashy's speed gets even more ridiculous later in this arc. There is no argument to be made here, Bang doesn't have some hax healing factor or Darkshine level durability to ignore Flashy's attacks. Bang stands no chance, he gets his throat slashed open.

And there is no matchup argument here, there is no opponent that Bang can beat who Flashy would not be able to beat.

Note I'm basing this off current manga and webcomic info. Anything is subject to change, Bang could get even greater feats, or maybe Flashy gets better feats. Will have to wait on the manga, but right now as it stands. Yea, no shot for Bang.

Last edited:
AP doesn't mean anything when you can't hit your target. Speed means everything if you don't have a counter to it (durability, hax etc.) or aren't fast enough to react.

This isn't a matter of opinion. Explain to me how Bang who got cleanly tagged by Meltzegard in a group battle

And couldn't even see Rover blitz behind him

How is he supposed to react to and defend against someone much faster in Lightspeed Flash? Flashy's speed gets even more ridiculous later in this arc. There is no argument to be made here, Bang doesn't have some hax healing factor or Darkshine level durability to ignore Flashy's attacks. Bang stands no chance, he gets his throat slashed open.

And there is no matchup argument here, there is no opponent that Bang can beat who Flashy would not be able to beat.

Note I'm basing this off current manga and webcomic info. Anything is subject to change, Bang could get even greater feats, or maybe Flashy gets better feats. Will have to wait on the manga, but right now as it stands. Yea, no shot for Bang.
. 1st of all when Rover blitzed Bang it was bcoz he wasn't paying clear attention to him, he was busy in conversation. Secondly Bang's reflexes are absurdly good and he has a great deal of experience fighting people or monsters with inhuman skills.
In the Garou vs Saitama fight, Saitama was faster and yet Garou was getting the better of him in the exchanges because of his skill. He could read Saitama's moves before he even used them just by looking at his breathing, center of gravity, line of sight, muscle movement, etc. Bang just has to read Flashy Flash's moves and redirect his attacks and counter, he has developed a sixth sense where he can sense presence of others without using his 5 senses.

Also, if we look at feats Bang can one shot multiple Dragon level opponents against whom other S class heroes have lost... that's greater feat than anything flashy has achieved. His speed although less than Flashy is still very impressive, he was able to chop down multiple copies of Black sperm before they can react or know what happened..
And he may not have healing factor but he has monstrous durability... Elder centipedes acid which melted Genos's steel body had no effect on him, even Homeless emperors blast which vaporized Zombieman's body gave him only superficial injuries. He also uses Water Stream Encampment where Bang creates an area where his fists destroy anything that enters., I'd like to see flash or his sword enter this area.

And up until now he hasn't used 'Abandonment' which when removed greatly enhances Bang's mobility, agility, and maneuverability, as well as his fighting style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.