• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It was borderline hentai in the beginning ^^

The psykos/orochi merged monster is weird it seems like a monstrous butterfly or some kind of insect monster , far from a dragon form.

And what are those two "black spike " ?

But yeah the merge is really powerful. It is the first time that Tatsu is hurt. It is nice too to see that Tatsu has feelings for the kid because it reminds her her own story.

The reverse barrier was really nice. But now Tatsu will go all out let's prepare yourselves.

And the King legend continues.

So my dumbass just caught up on the day the new chap came out.:lusalty: Shouldve milked it out longer. But boi was that amazing.

Ffs I was enjoying Tatsumaki getting stomped. I actually really like her, but I dont like the fact there is an almighty being on the hero association that isnt Saitama. For a sec there I thought she wouldve beaten the hybrid.

Now that Tatsumaki is going all out, I can see heros like Child Emperor and Atomic Samurai surviving their fights. Tbf Child Emperor already used his trump card, yet still wouldve beaten the evil Liquid if it werent for outside interference. Atomic Samurai on the other hand is hooootttt Trash ! Wtf is this ?? Are we supposed to believe hes Top 5 like Darkshines says he is ?

And for DS vs Garou.....Garou is nearly breaking his limiter. Tatsumaki's dumbass destroys everything then are we gonnna get a conclusion to the fight.

In conclusion....Psykos is hot !:pepelit:

To be fair Black Sperm is just a horrible matchup for him, there isn't much he can do. The problem is that he's just a one trick pony, completely useless without his sword.
Yeah but its absurd that his dumbass cant think of a way past it. Or am I just giving him too much hate because all these S class heros were pulling shit outta their ass. Like dont he have an ultimate secret tech or something lol ? When he condensed his slashes, it actually worked. But then his dumbass got clubbered. If he actually had pretty good endurance and stamina then he wouldve been able to beat Black Sperm.

All he has is impressive attack speed. And that can only do so much.

S

Shuyaku

Yeah but its absurd that his dumbass cant think of a way past it. Or am I just giving him too much hate because all these S class heros were pulling shit outta their ass. Like dont he have an ultimate secret tech or something lol ? When he condensed his slashes, it actually worked. But then his dumbass got clubbered. If he actually had pretty good endurance and stamina then he wouldve been able to beat Black Sperm.

All he has is impressive attack speed. And that can only do so much.
There's only so much he can do against BS with a sword, like i said. Flashy Flash is definitely the better fighter and would perform better but he'd kind of get the same treatment in the end.

N

NeutralWatcher

How to make Saitama angry: Just touch his head

So Tatsumaki has been holding back the entire fight due to the hostage. Rip Psyko

Tatsumaki also has a sad past. She used to be a hostage. Maybe she was an experiment because she has esper power? Might be revealed in the future

There's only so much he can do against BS with a sword, like i said. Flashy Flash is definitely the better fighter and would perform better but he'd kind of get the same treatment in the end.
Perhaps. But im pretty sure Flashy is smart enough to lure him into a trap and finding an opening to destroy him.

If you cant defeat him because of matchup, then use the situation and environment against them. I just think it was lame of AS to have lost this quickly. I hope he can redeem himself cause hes not looking much better than his students lol.

How to make Saitama angry: Just touch his head

So Tatsumaki has been holding back the entire fight due to the hostage. Rip Psyko

Tatsumaki also has a sad past. She used to be a hostage. Maybe she was an experiment because she has esper power? Might be revealed in the future
Perhaps they kidnapped and experimented on her, and left Fubuki. And because of all the experiments her esper powers became insanely powerful. Thats probaly why shes so much above espers like Fubuki or Psykos.

Plus are we ever gonna get back to when Tatsumaki said Gyoro Gyoro/Psykos was a friend of Fubuki ?

Really beautiful chapter, we had tipical OP man, hentai and even Evangelion all in one chapter. Hyped for the hybrid and Tatsu too. Also this is original, there wasn't an Orochi in the original manga and even less something like this so I hope the author can dish out something on the level of Gouketsu defeat another time (that was hella funny).

The question is, Is that even possible. :catpole:

Afterall Saitama had to pay big price for this much power,
his hair:yasu:
I dont want Garou to lose his hair:pepehands:

Perhaps another sacrifice ? Extremely scarred body that he has. Heh.

Ffs tho Im assuming Garou never reaches Saitama lvl cause comic fans arent as excited. If he makes Saitama bleed that will be good enough for me:catcry: But I highly doubt it

Really beautiful chapter, we had tipical OP man, hentai and even Evangelion all in one chapter. Hyped for the hybrid and Tatsu too. Also this is original, there wasn't an Orochi in the original manga and even less something like this so I hope the author can dish out something on the level of Gouketsu defeat another time (that was hella funny).
How different is the comic to the manga ?

Status
Not open for further replies.