• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want Garou to lose his hair:pepehands:

Perhaps another sacrifice ? Extremely scarred body that he has. Heh.

Ffs tho Im assuming Garou never reaches Saitama lvl cause comic fans arent as excited. If he makes Saitama bleed that will be good enough for me:catcry: But I highly doubt it
I wouldn't doubt it, its gonna be one hell of a fight. Garou really will be quite strong by the time he faces Saitama.

How different is the comic to the manga ?
If I recall correctly Psykos was revealed as a gorgeous woman (or better a scratchy draw like everything else in the original) and not a fatass cyclop only the next arc and Orochi aka moster king simply doesn't exist so this is totally original (even if in the end imo this situation will resolve and everything will go down to what happened in the original with just little unimportant changes here and there at most)

I wouldn't doubt it, its gonna be one hell of a fight. Garou really will be quite strong by the time he faces Saitama.
Man if Garou can give Saitama a Boros lvl boss battle then he will have a giant impact on Manga history. Probably top antagonist/protagonist ever !

If I recall correctly Psykos was revealed as a gorgeous woman (or better a scratchy draw like everything else in the original) and not a fatass cyclop only the arc next and Orochi aka moster king simply doesn't exist so this is totally original (even if in the end imo this situation will resolve and everything will go down to what happened in the original with just little unimportant changes here and there at most)
So if Orochi didnt exist. Then who was the boss battle ? Garou ?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Atomic Samurai on the other hand is hooootttt Trash ! Wtf is this ?? Are we supposed to believe hes Top 5 like Darkshines says he is ?
Well he'll come off as a disappointment if you compare him to Darkshine, Flashy and Tatsumaki. Those people are beyond normal even for S class.

Otherwise Bang and Atomic represent the gold standard for a high S class. Darkshine and Flashy break that standard with their absurd raw physical stats (Flashy with the ultimate speed, Darkshine with ultimate durability), technique can only take you so far when you're up against maxed out raw stats. It also doesn't help that his first solo fight was against Black Sperm.

@Thread
Brace yourselves for some of the greatest feats in the entire manga, an all out Tatsumaki. That'll be a sight to behold.

Also you can tell Murata was itching to draw that Pyschos Orochi scene lol.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
:lawsigh:
So I was reading the chapter and my wife happened to walk by me when I was on THE Psykos page.
She said, "omg... you're into hentai now?"
I retort, "What? No its OPM I swear!"
She replies, "Yeah ok, I've read the webcomics and this isn't in them...have fun reading it on the couch tonight!"
Thanks Murata :josad:

Great chapter though:giogio:

S

Shuyaku

Orochi merged with Psykos is for sure > Boros. I do not think Boros would neg Tatsu in such a horrific manner lol.
I think she did so due to having specific counters to her powers + she took her off guard. Tatsumaki has yet to go all out until the next chap.

Orochi on his own is still more powerful, than his venom form only meant to enhance other characters lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.