Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Orochi merged with Psykos is for sure > Boros. I do not think Boros would neg Tatsu in such a horrific manner lol.
Boros is leagues above Tatsumaki. He stomps her without needing his strongest form.

Only character so far to reach that level was Garou. It's possible Orochi does, but if this combo struggles at all against Tatsumaki next chapter they aren't even close. I'm sure Orochi would be stronger if he took over Psychos completely, hopefully he gets the chance

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Boros is leagues above Tatsumaki. He stomps her without needing his strongest form.

Only character so far to reach that level was Garou. It's possible Orochi does, but if this combo struggles at all against Tatsumaki next chapter they aren't even close. I'm sure Orochi would be stronger if he took over Psychos completely, hopefully he gets the chance
Not really lol, Tatsumaki's feat that she's about to pull off next chapter is > everything Boros does pre-meteoric burst.

Literally no idea why Boros is so overrated in this fandom.

Well, that's not true. Boros is overrated because he has one attack that is supposedly planet level, while the rest of his moveset has shown absolutely nothing that other characters that the Dragon + level can't accomplish.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not really lol, Tatsumaki's feat that she's about to pull off next chapter is > everything Boros does pre-meteoric burst.

Literally no idea why Boros is so overrated in this fandom.

Well, that's not true. Boros is overrated because he has one attack that is supposedly planet level, while the rest of his moveset has shown absolutely nothing that other characters that the Dragon + level can't accomplish.
Tatsumaki was stated to be about 50/50 with Orochi who was stated to be about on par with Golden Sperm.

Monster Garou babyshakes Golden Sperm. He is the only character stated to have been around Boros level. Tatsumaki would be lucky to push Boros to even low diff. And she would likely never get to see his full power.

Not that we even need these statements, feats and portrayal alone are worlds apart, Boros would and could destroy the entire hero association by himself (not counting featless metal knight and blast), just like Garou could.

There is a reason Boros is the only character Saitama has called strong

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@Chrono @nik87 Just to keep you up to speed. In the original webcomic in order:

Flash vs Hot Rod Brothers(Gale and Hellfire)
-they were cyborgs who get instantly one shotted

Child Emperor vs Phoenix Man
-Immediate one shot with no transformation

Amai Mask vs Goddess Glasses
-Instant one shot(Glasses was replaced by Do-S)

Zombieman vs Pureblood
-same in the manga but with no audience

Pig God vs Great Food Tub
-no difference

Darkshine vs Bug God
-no difference

Atomic Disciples vs Devil Long Hair
-No difference

Tatsumaki vs Psychos
-Tats just obliterated the meat puppet and immediately pulled Psychos(and the hideout) to the surface

PPP vs Garou
-Off screen one shot

Atomic Samurai vs Black Sperm
-same but no Focused Atomic Slash

Saitama vs Overgrown Rover
-Off screen one shot

Zombieman vs Homeless Emperor
- no difference

Amai Mask vs Fuhrer Ugly
-no difference except Ugly couldnt scratch Amai Mask

Pig God vs Gums
-no difference

Child Emperor vs Evil Natural Water
-no difference except Child was completely powerless and there was no oil

Darkshine vs Garou
-no difference minus the whole Garou fighting unconcious thing.

Bang, Bomb, Genos and Fubuki vs Rover
-Well...Genos was there and the fight was alot quicker than the manga.

All this in just 9 chapters lol

Dude

Saitama vs Garou won't happen until at least next year, if we're lucky monster Garou might appear at the end of this year, but no Saitama fight
:lusalty:
Is that so? This is too long of wait.

I mean, shouldn't Saitama vs Garao happens right after Tatsamuki fight? It happened fast in Original.
There's also the possibility of me jumping directly to Saitama fight. 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.