• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Bruh. Since when OPM become so ecchi?:believe:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:pepedoffy::madmonk:And damn, fanservice all over this chapter:steef:And Psykos's nipples:finally:Psykos vs Tats fight was very nice to see especially with that beam attack XD:usoprice:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
This chapter basically prove that Genos is the strongest S-Class Hero:crazwhat:As expected from my boy:steef:And damn, did Tatsumaki actually went inside Psykos's boobs?:whitepress:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:jordanmf:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ngl. I understand what you meant @BigChungus2018 in the previous one more clearer now.

It's getting annoying tbh. If Murata wants to draw Hentai he should ask ONE if he can join the "One Hurricane" project.

Also, I'm getting tired of the King jokes.

Also, wtf is this manga doing?

Genos basically showed up and pulled the Above Dragon attack?

???

The chapter was great esthetically and all but I want this shit to be over soon.

The end.

S

Shuyaku

Ngl. I understand what you meant @BigChungus2018 in the previous one more clearer now.

It's getting annoying tbh. If Murata wants to draw Hentai he should ask ONE if he can join the "One Hurricane" project.

Also, I'm getting tired of the King jokes.

Also, wtf is this manga doing?

Genos basically showed up and pulled the Above Dragon attack?

???

The chapter was great esthetically and all but I want this shit to be over soon.

The end.
lmfao, itโ€™s feats galore, i kinda love it and i also donโ€™t. I did like the Genos involvment this time around though.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
lmfao, itโ€™s feats galore, i kinda love it and i also donโ€™t. I did like the Genos involvment this time around though.
Aye, there's a lot to scale from now lmao.

Did Tats kinda imply King was stronger than her, or the opposite? I can't put my finger on it lmao. First she said King left the opponent to me, smart choice iirc, and then later I cannot lose because King left this opponent to me or something like that.

Seth

โ€Ž
Meanwhile, Blast:
Oh, it's the 4th of July already?
Oh Nah it's only Tatsumaki fighting a monster which could destroy the earth.
Nothing interesting.

Seth

โ€Ž
Genos was great this chapter. But as usual hes only a hypetool for PsychoOrochi. Poor guy.

Looking at how things are usually handled...im assuming Saitama will defeat PsychoOrochi....or perhaps Garou when he comes out. PsychoOrochi could be a good hypetool for him.

However Psykos herself loses to Fubuki right ?....
Do you think that Genos will be basically Vegeta'ed?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Man I fucking hate Genos. Useless character. Speaking of useless characters, Fubuki everyone...

These pages got a good chuckle outta me too.

Not sure I quite like the set up here. Don't want Saitama to jump in and solve all the problems. The fight itself is going pretty well without Mr. Personality of an Eggplant.

Seth

โ€Ž
Man I fucking hate Genos. Useless character. Speaking of useless characters, Fubuki everyone...

These pages got a good chuckle outta me too.

Not sure I quite like the set up here. Don't want Saitama to jump in and solve all the problems. The fight itself is going pretty well without Mr. Personality of an Eggplant.
This arc is getting boring with how long it takes in the manga tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
This arc is getting boring with how long it takes in the manga tbh.
I think it's been pretty good so far. Tatsumaki's a great character personality to follow.
Post automatically merged:

Did Tats kinda imply King was stronger than her, or the opposite? I can't put my finger on it lmao. First she said King left the opponent to me, smart choice iirc, and then later I cannot lose because King left this opponent to me or something like that.
She was implying that even King left PsychoOrochi to her, so Genos has no business getting himself involved.

Seth

โ€Ž
I think it's been pretty good so far. Tatsumaki's a great character personality to follow.
Post automatically merged:

She was implying that even King left PsychoOrochi to her, so Genos has no business getting himself involved.
It's not a bad arc at all but it's too long in the manga.

Can you imagine when we will get to the current arc in the webcomic?

One Piece might end at this point if Murata didn't change the pace but I understand that ONE wants him to flesh out some things that he couldn't do in the webcomic with his drawings.

Seth

โ€Ž
He just deflected the beam. Though yes thatโ€™s still a dragon level feat that he wasnโ€™t supposed to achieve until after this arc.
After this arc will be a big oof for Genos's unless ONE changes his mind about doing something different this time in Manga.