One Punch Man - Chapter 134

Bogard

You can't win
Damn Tatsumaki was badass this chapter :hurry:.

So it seems like she wasn't going all out due to heroes being around

Genos on the other hand played his part by countering some of Psykorochi's attacks and saving Tatsumaki multiple times when she couldn't go all out

I think Psykorochi isn't dead yet or at least not Psykos, but if a city distortion lvl attack destroyed their fusion / finished them, then outside of her initial introductive attack, she wasn't as impressive stats-wise(combat speed, durability, etc..) as I thought she'd be.

Damn Tatsu negged when she went full power lmao.

Tatsu ate her up

I guess everyone who was complaining about this fight can be happy now. This was easily the second best fight....or even best fight in the series.

P.s. I ship Genos and Tatsu now.
Post automatically merged:

Damn Tatsumaki was badass this chapter :hurry:.

So it seems like she wasn't going all out due to heroes being around

Genos on the other hand played his part by countering some of Psykorochi's attacks and saving Tatsumaki multiple times when she couldn't go all out

I think Psykorochi isn't dead yet or at least not Psykos, but if a city distortion lvl attack destroyed their fusion / finished them, then outside of her initial introductive attack, she wasn't as impressive stats-wise(combat speed, durability, etc..) as I thought she'd be.
Yh I think Psykos vs Fubuki may still happen. Whilst Tatsu is busy with......you know who....

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I kinda agree with the fact that Tatsu (that I love) had still some strength to spare and didn't go all out was a little bit cheap.

The plot point I didn't go all out etc was already use, was not really original and can ruin a bit Psykorochi portrayal and feats so far : not a fan. She struggled during the whole fight and now just like that she can stop the beam and destroy Psykos like its child play (even if now she is likely using all of her powers).

I love when Tatsu is badass and flexing but this way I am not totally satisfied

I kinda agree with the fact that Tatsu (that I love) had still some strength to spare and didn't go all out was a little bit cheap.

The plot point I didn't go all out etc was already use, was not really original and can ruin a bit Psykorochi portrayal and feats so far : not a fan. She struggled during the whole fight and now just like that she can stop the beam and destroy Psykos like its child play (even if now she is likely using all of her powers).

I love when Tatsu is badass and flexing but this way I am not totally satisfied
I feel like her using an ounce of her full strength wouldve killed everyone around her. She had to nerf herself.

Lets not forget she knows Fubuki is around. She wouldnt risk going all out if it may mean Fubuki will be in danger. Its too risky.

i remember than someone thought than Big Meme can do something with this goddess

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Base Tatsu negs her.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Meme is what remains of that blood in her hands
Meme and Laido with all their crews:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I feel like her using an ounce of her full strength wouldve killed everyone around her. She had to nerf herself.

Lets not forget she knows Fubuki is around. She wouldnt risk going all out if it may mean Fubuki will be in danger. Its too risky.

Base Tatsu negs her.
i think Base can negs Yonkos

N

NeutralWatcher

Even 300 kg gravity is not a problem for Tatsumaki.

How heavy is 300 kg gravity for Dragon Ball standard lol. BM has no chance against Tatsumaki even with her homies.