One Punch Man - Chapter 136

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Loved it.

The Fubuki cover is just the icing on the cake.

The Garou parts are amazing. Slowly we see his transformation and his inner battle I'd say.

I loved Amai's pep talk. Showing DS that's it's OK to fall down, you just need to get up again.

The humour was also alright. Everyone naked lmfao having a casual convo. Aight.

CE noting how everyone is working together and that he couldn't imagine this even in his dreams was a good moment.

'Disgraceful' Mask though. Seems ZombieMan needs to be taught a lesson. :lusalty:

S

Shuyaku

Also, Murata's art man. I can't even begin to imagine how great Garou is gonna look.
Is it just me or does it seem they're trying to make Amai more and more likeable ? Perhaps to fit in with future events (no spoilers) ? I actually can't believe out of all the heroes he's the one to give a pep talk. It's great development though, just a tad strange.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Now if the Psykos and Tatsumaki fight can wrap up, it would be great.

Turn the spotlight back onto Garou :finally:

Also Sweet Mask being so angry that his eyes are bleeding is kinda spooky, I like it.

Lots of naked men this chapter
Was thinking the same lmao
Post automatically merged:

Is it just me or does it seem they're trying to make Amai more and more likeable ? Perhaps to fit in with future events (no spoilers) ? I actually can't believe out of all the heroes he's the one to give a pep talk. It's great development though, just a tad strange.
To be fair, Puri did try to give a pep talk at first but Amai hijacked it and started kicking Darkshine.

But with the last chapter, it makes sense. Amai came to the realization that perseverance is important. And seeing Darkshine give up, it probably triggered him

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I had the same idea. It probably is and he might get more spotlight in this arc. Gotta catch up on the WC too, but I know what you mean.

Also Sweet Mask being so angry that his eyes are bleeding is kinda spooky, I like it
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Amai stock on the rise.
:steef::finally:

FYI @Van and I are the OG Amai stans, gotta get that in the open before y'all jump on the train.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I had the same idea. It probably is and he might get more spotlight in this arc. Gotta catch up on the WC too, but I know what you mean.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Amai stock on the rise.
:steef::finally:

FYI @Van and I are the OG Amai stans, gotta get that in the open before y'all jump on the train.
:gonope: Amai ain't my cup of tea

:goyea: Garou, Metal Bat, Fubuki, Saitama, Zombieman

Also last chapter sold me on Blast hype

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž

I was reading the chapter yesterday and I was doing so well during No Nut November but then Murata at it again with best girl Fubuki and I literally lost it at the end of NNN.......

Naked men LMAO:denzimote:That's kinda hot though not gonna lie:blush:And poor my boy Darky:perocry:Garou broke his spirit so bad to the point that he becomes Dark Oily Shine (King Of Lightning reference if you didn't get it).:hope:

What's wrong Garou-chan?:feelsokeman:

Did we just got spoiled of Garou Monster Form?:crazwhat:Didn't expect this early to be honest.:sighting:

Yup, Monster Form Garou confirmed:steef::steef::steef:And it seems like I found my new avatar:sanmoji:

Every time I see Amai Mask on screen, this is what I saw

Now I totally understand why I hate him so much LOL:gokulaugh:Man's calling other people coward when he's a coward himself:cantseeme:

My boy Puri at it again:funky:

So damn proud:perocry:

Darkshine is back in the game boys:myman:Props for both Puri and Amai (he's still garbage though) for encouraging Darkshine in his darkest time.

Tanktop Master be like:kata:

Disgraceful Mask LMAO:gokulaugh::milaugh::vistalaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh:And Amai's face though
In your face Amai :zehaha:Great chapter :cheers:

S

Shuyaku

I was reading the chapter yesterday and I was doing so well during No Nut November but then Murata at it again with best girl Fubuki and I literally lost it at the end of NNN.......

Naked men LMAO:denzimote:That's kinda hot though not gonna lie:blush:And poor my boy Darky:perocry:Garou broke his spirit so bad to the point that he becomes Dark Oily Shine (King Of Lightning reference if you didn't get it).:hope:

Did we just got spoiled of Garou Monster Form?:crazwhat:Didn't expect this early to be honest.:sighting:

Yup, Monster Form Garou confirmed:steef::steef::steef:And it seems like I found my new avatar:sanmoji:

Now I totally understand why I hate him so much LOL:gokulaugh:Man's calling other people coward when he's a coward himself:cantseeme:

Darkshine is back in the game boys:myman:Props for both Puri and Amai (he's still garbage though) for encouraging Darkshine in his darkest time.

Disgraceful Mask LMAO:gokulaugh::milaugh::vistalaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh:And Amai's face though
Mask is cool though, one of the only complex characters in this show. Though not likeable, fair enough.

Did anyone find similarity between Garou's motivation and Sasuke's motivation..?? Never expected to see that side of Amai but I'm glad he is getting his moments, I've always thought of him as a really cool character. Psykos and Tatsumaki fight is taking too long, hope it ends in the next chapter.

Did you just post the whole chapter..?? lol

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Mask is cool though, one of the only complex characters in this show. Though not likeable, fair enough.
Amai is definitely badass for sure but his arrogant attitude is what makes it difficult to like him. Maybe he will some huge character development later on and I might like him.:kayneshrug:
Did you just post the whole chapter..?? lol
Pretty much lol:milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Anyone notice the strange recent emphasis on the moon ?

During Tatsumaki's fight it was apparent on several occasions :

In a recent cover page :

Even in Garou's thoughts :

Probably an entity of its own.
Saitama really left his mark on the moon
Until now, time have passed, One and Murat didn't seem to fix the moon like other Manga magically do if the moon had cracks or destroyed

Last edited by a moderator: