One Punch Man Chapter 157 : Bad Boys

I love Metal Bat but I could have done without this chapter, we didn't need this soft version of Garou so soon. He should be unhinged rn, not being more of a hero than the actual heroes. The subtlety is gone now, Garou is a full fledged hero at this point he might as well apply for his license. We don't even need Saitama to point it out anymore.
I’m hoping that when Amai Mask finally gets up, he does something that makes Garou act more like a monster. Amai Mask and Metal Bat were set up to have an antagonistic relationship, so it makes sense that they would be influencing Garou in opposite directions

How strong do you think current MB is btw?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I’m hoping that when Amai Mask finally gets up, he does something that makes Garou act more like a monster. Amai Mask and Metal Bat were set up to have an antagonistic relationship, so it makes sense that they would be influencing Garou in opposite directions

How strong do you think current MB is btw?
I always thought MB was eventually gonna show to be above Bang because of his zenkai boost ability, he's of the same mold as Garou in that sense. He makes no logical sense, as he gets stronger the more damage he takes, it's scary that this is his new base. But I think his feats are being overblown in this chapter, PS and Garou were operating at much faster speeds than the current fight, this is not Garou's top speed and that centipede is not as fast as PS.

I always thought MB was eventually gonna show to be above Bang because of his zenkai boost ability, he's of the same mold as Garou in that sense. He makes no logical sense, as he gets stronger the more damage he takes, it's scary that this is his new base. But I think his feats are being overblown in this chapter, PS and Garou were operating at much faster speeds than the current fight, this is not Garou's top speed and that centipede is not as fast as PS.
Is this his “base” though? He said “pumped up” before attacking SC, so I’m assuming he’s in a very pumped up state right now

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I get your point but he's already done this before.
It's about the timing. He looks more like a monster than some cadre out there, he's been nonstop advancing because of his tenacity and rage, this cool down feels too out of place. This was pure fanservice but it should have been left in the drafts.

whats this theory??
there's no round about way he'd achieve it..

but this team up with Garou and he himself being someone who fights till he's out or the opponents out.. that character of his makes me wanna see him breaking his limiter

if i'd back it up with something of substance it'd be that Blast is already fighting with folks in the verse out of earth

if that danger keeps drawing closer the S ranked folks will have to up their ante and so will Metal bat have to grow significantly to tackle the threat.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He blocked an attack from Centisage, who scales above PS
Blocking a light hit from Sage centipede is not that huge ?
Metal Bat wasn’t on Garou level at here this chap nor he was at Garou speed. Metal bat was cool but he didn’t anything Flashy couldn’t have done, especially with his sword
Post automatically merged:

The subreddit is coping so hard rn lol
?

Called it last chapter thread.
I think Metal Bat will fight Sage Centipede. Proving my theory on him, King and WDM.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/limiters-and-other-theories.18540/

But....

At the same time ONE will be coy about it. He will still try to keep an element of suspense and not completely reveal that he is as what I'm saying he is in my theory.
Also posting some qoute's by ONE and Murata so people are aware regarding Metal Bat's strength and potential if you weren't already.

ONE has said When the intensity of Metal Bat's anger reaches its maximum, his power approaches infinity.
ONE has said that Metal Bat wasn't joking when he said, "He could take care of a dragon level threat"
ONE has said the situation against the Monster Association would have changed if Metal Bat was around.
Murata stated that Garou would have probably died if Metal Bat's Bat connected had his sister not arrived as a fun fact on his stream.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Damn, that Garou's thiccness in the cover though.

My boys Metal Bat and Garou teaming up was dope. And Garou still cares about civilians' lives. Truly an anti-hero we don't deserve.:handsup:

And this chapter proves that Centichoro is really one of the strongest Cadres of the Monster Association. Saitama needed Serious Punch for both Centichoro and EOW.

And Saitama surfing the battleship Lmao. Serious Series, Serious Surfing.

Blocking a light hit from Sage centipede is not that huge ?
Metal Bat wasn’t on Garou level at here this chap nor he was at Garou speed. Metal bat was cool but he didn’t anything Flashy couldn’t have done, especially with his sword
Post automatically merged:

?
I'm calling it.... Next chapter Metal Bat Feats will exceed all the S class heroes feats shown so far except for Tatsumaki.

Blast and Metal Knight really haven't shown anything yet so I excluded them but If my theory is correct on Metal Bat than even Blast, Boros or AG don't stand a chance against Metal Bat with fighting spirit.

Also Metal Bats Sister will show up again to stop Metal Bat from fighting just like last time at a moment where we would be left wondering once again if Metal Bat could have won that fight like with his fight with Garou. This will happen few chapters in the future and not the immediate next chapter. Or something similar to this scenario where Metal Bat is forced to leave the fighting stage like being blown far away or something like that.....

Last edited:
This is good. A One Punch Man manga style for us.

It's better if Saitama uses serious punch to 1-shot/ 1 Punch More, so there will appear more Dragon level and above.
This arc will make S-Class stronger into they can take 1 Cadre by oneself next. And a few of them takes on unknown Level. (Watchdogman is still not Fighting along)
=>> up to Saitama fighting on Serious Series with Char on high / extreeme diff.