One Punch Man Chapter 167: I.O.

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Saitama bled..

does that mean Garuo can replicate strength too?
Well that's an impressive feat by Garou being able to make Saitama bled (or just spitting saliva maybe?), anyway I think at least Garou has strength on par with serious punch. If Garou doesn't match the power exerted by Saitama, he would surely get destroyed like Boros.

I don't think Garou's punch made Saitama bleed. These black particles are often just an indication of impact.

As for the chapter, great fight, excellent art. Dunno why people see the Manga as ruined. In the web comic, Garou's limiter also started to crack and here, he additionally became God's avatar basically. The narrative of the comics wasn't that Saitama will never meet a guy that will push him harder. After all, Boros also was an exception to the usual monsters, as he pushed Saitama further, and he was introduced pretty early in the story. Did people think that in the entirety of the manga/comic, a season 1 vilian will be the toughest one Saitama could've encountered?

And even here, Saitama isn't that serious. Basically fighting with one arm and still overwhelming.

Well that's an impressive feat by Garou being able to make Saitama bled (or just spitting saliva maybe?), anyway I think at least Garou has strength on par with serious punch. If Garou doesn't match the power exerted by Saitama, he would surely get destroyed like Boros.
i remember back in the days before i even properly watched and read OPM which i completed about months ago.

there were fan animations of Saitama and Goku... where saitama had this peak strength mode called "berserk" mode which he resorted to against about an all out Goku.

I wonder what its gonna be if he's blood lusted in the manga.. "berserk mode" sounds pretty slick

i remember back in the days before i even properly watched and read OPM which i completed about months ago.

there were fan animations of Saitama and Goku... where saitama had this peak strength mode called "berserk" mode which he resorted to against about an all out Goku.

I wonder what its gonna be if he's blood lusted in the manga.. "berserk mode" sounds pretty slick
Saitama is practically in berserk mode now considering Genos' "death" lol, but yeah ngl "Berserk Mode" sounds dope.
But I think it may sound less original as we got another manga whose its name is Berserk and the MC also got Berserk Mode,should fine another name maybe:madmonk:

I think Full power Saitama could be planetary level fight at least, the impact of one serious punch throw him to fuckin Jupiter (distance between earth and Jupiter is 700 million km!). And also the table flip easily shatters the whole Jupiter's moon into pieces.

But I think it may sound less original as we got another manga whose its name is Berserk and the MC also got Berserk Mode,should fine another name maybe:madmonk:
I had no clue Lmao

I think Full power Saitama could be planetary level fight at least, the impact of one serious punch throw him to fuckin Jupiter (distance between earth and Jupiter is 700 million km!). And also the table flip easily
given his condition and the damage being dealt to him and his response to it i think he has still a massive strength feat to show.. and it almost seems like he's playing prey and predator with Garou replicating everything he's going but better and Garuo still feeling the heat.

The moon isn't completely destroyed since it seems like it had gravitational pull to keep the shatters pieces around it again it just seems like saitama is casually pulling things like this showing no desperation
yet.. he's just not happy LMAO

How Garou is getting wrecked. Saitama is literally fighting with one arm
wreaked pretty extreme…. Saitama not wreackin much of anything besides the environment. Garou taken ever hit with no major concerns, even matching/coping. That’s not to say there’s no noticeable advantage. Just wreak a bit overboard. Glad this happened, if this ended in a punch. WTF even was this show for IMO lol.

Dnt wanna distract too much from the thread. But in regards to goku, this lvl shit a joke after cell arc. That’s a far cry from the god forms people assumed saitama could compete against. At the moment his chances against SSJ2 look slim. it was a good Run while it lasted, but like all the sayains opps Eventually comes a time. when it’s become clear ur surpassed

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
wreaked pretty extreme…. Saitama not wreackin much of anything besides the environment. Garou taken ever hit with no major concerns, even matching/coping. That’s not to say there’s no noticeable advantage. Just wreak a bit overboard. Glad this happened, if this ended in a punch. WTF even was this show for IMO lol.

Dnt wanna distract too much from the thread. But in regards to goku, this lvl shit a joke after cell arc. That’s a far cry from the god forms people assumed saitama could compete against. At the moment his chances against SSJ2 look slim. it was a good Run while it lasted, but like all the sayains opps Eventually comes a time. when it’s become clear ur surpassed
I don't think you understand just how powerful saitama is. Beyond just punching power, he literally kicked away and grabbed portals with his bare hands. Portals are not physical, he has some light reality warper shit to do stuff like that. You can't physically touch or move a portal, it doesn't even make any sense. And this clearly wasn't actually the full extent of his power because like he said he's not feeling anything from it, and when he casually destroyed jupiter's moon with his bare hand, it was with just one arm. This isn't his ceiling.