• Serious Series: Serious Enjoyment

Votes: 17 63.0%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 4 14.8%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Fuck this manga bro. ONE could've finally scrapped this comedy bullshit and made this one of the best fights in the entire fucking series, have Saitama get injured or something. Nah nah he had to fucking troll.

First two chapters were beyond hype, then Saitama says: "I don't feel excited". GG XD.
Wrong manga

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
no tag sadge
Post automatically merged:

Not wrong manga. The author is just a retard. No one cares about comedy. Making this one a comedy was the worst thing ONE could've decide. So much potential, one of the best power scaling systems and it's all falling apart because uga buga hahah funny bald guy can one shot.

It's annoying. Saitama vs Garou was insane until I saw Saitama saying he doesn't feel shit, then I knew ONE is back with comedy and I should never hype this fight since the beginning.
It's your fault for taking a gag manga seriously kek

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I didn't take it seriously. ONE could've done something great with this. Everything involving Saitama is shit without tension.
its not supposed to have tension. its a gag manga. the joke is that cool heroes get owned by strong bad guys and then saitama the bald head ass idiot looking dude swoops in and fucks up the bad guys effortlessly. its not a serious manga and it never was

Not wrong manga. The author is just a retard. No one cares about comedy. Making this one a comedy was the worst thing ONE could've decide. So much potential, one of the best power scaling systems and it's all falling apart because uga buga hahah funny bald guy can one shot.

It's annoying. Saitama vs Garou was insane until I saw Saitama saying he doesn't feel shit, then I knew ONE is back with comedy and I should never hype this fight since the beginning.
This aint One Piece or Naruto again. It pokes fun at the usual shonrn tropes.

Gravity nuclear planetary powers with overly badass design - still can't overcome the caped baldy.

As I said what you are describing for aint in this manga. Comedy, Satire.

Ok so I am out of it. Love the webcomic and the manga was cool at telling it with awesome art.

But this is too much over the top for me now. I don't find it funny not cool.

Sad... Loved the series a lot

i actually liked te chapter but i did not like the aspect of time travelling maybe murata wanted to flesh out garou vs saitama and also make saitama win but the other heroes will think otherwise
Post automatically merged:

also this chapter confirmed the limit of the portal powers

so, garou martial arts can travel backwards in time? that more OP than opening portal or teleport ...wow
kinda weird that garou say he is the "bad future" because if saitama back in time then the bad future is cancelled then the prophecy is null? or will god really get out from the moon ? (see the spine moon crater in ch 167)
so are the future where genos kill all heroes n taero is canceled or not happen at all? are they will became "parallel universe" so future garo transform into salt after god taking back his power?
time travel really convoluted ....but murata always provide Great Art .

The real mistake is Murata agreeing to be the artist for this manga when he should be the mangaka for Togashi instead. Togashi can just give the draft until the end. Murata will make HxH into the definitive best shonen.

The real mistake is Murata agreeing to be the artist for this manga when he should be the mangaka for Togashi instead. Togashi can just give the draft until the end. Murata will make HxH into the definitive best shonen.
nah, I prefer opm webcomic over hxh so it is perfect that murata picked opm, opm is an okay manga at best but the art made it better, but if murata is drawing hxh it won't really increase the quality

Damn, this chapter was epic. I wonder if the Saitama of the end is the same Saitama that defeated Garou or is the Saitama of the past or a combination of them.