OPM is doing a collab with Overwatch

Doomfist has:
High sustain
High mobility
Very hard to punish in the right hands
Free escapes
High skill ceiling tech including rollouts that allow him to get where he needs to be faster than any other character in the game
Amazing CC on the right maps
Environmental kill potential
Landing an empowered punch into a wall on any squishy is basically a guaranteed kill.
You're just mad that he's not OVERPOWERED atm. The second he becomes overpowered and bad players start to shit on you just because he's broken, you're going to beg for nerfs to him too. Doomfist being easily accessible to all skill tiers in the game is not healthy given the nature of his kit. There's a reason that he's only good in the hands of good players and in those cases, he's better than a lot of other tanks in the game. Doomfist is not bad, he just isn't broken right now. To the people who say doomfist is bad right now... skill issue. He's not perfect due to all the bugs, but you're delusional if you think he's bad.
He doesn't have high sustain. You just have to run around the map and use your ability to escape because it doesn't use that much damage. He by far the most vulnerable tank and can't take much abuse. He doesn't even have a shirt let alone armor.

I don't know where this mobility thing comes from imo orisa has higher mobility because she can actually move through a battlefield and gain ground without an entire team having her and watching her back.

By close quater combat I mean you must mean when the enemy is grouped into a tight spot. There's a million other agents who have a way more devastating ability that a punch for grouped enemies.

I mean listen to what your saying your not even mentioning anything good.

Pharah can fly. You have people with one hit explosions that just run up and kill you. One dude in the game can fly you into a wall do damage and one shot you with his hammer. A dude shoots lava. Doomfist has a punch.... make it make sense.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
He doesn't have high sustain. You just have to run around the map and use your ability to escape because it doesn't use that much damage. He by far the most vulnerable tank and can't take much abuse. He doesn't even have a shirt let alone armor.

I don't know where this mobility thing comes from imo orisa has higher mobility because she can actually move through a battlefield and gain ground without an entire team having her and watching her back.

By close quater combat I mean you must mean when the enemy is grouped into a tight spot. There's a million other agents who have a way more devastating ability that a punch for grouped enemies.

Pharah can fly. You have people with one hit explosions that just run up and kill you. One dude in the game can fly you into a wall do damage and one shot you with his hammer. A dude shoots lava. Doomfist has a punch.... make it make sense.
:laughmoji:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
dude said Orisa has higher mobility

its over lmao, terminal

Listen no offense, but I've been playing this game for much more than 3 years. You on the other hand, are on DAY 3. You don't have any grounds to argue with anyone when it comes to this game. Its clear you just started playing and its even clearer that once again, you don't know what you're talking about. Its ok. Please learn instead of stubbornly arguing. You would get absolutely LAUGHED AT by anyone who has played this game longer than a week saying ORISA has higher mobility than doom. Adopt a learning mindset, not an argumentive one.

dude said Orisa has higher mobility

its over lmao, terminal
Her E can bring you right into the middle of a fray and it actually knocks people back giving you a second to calculate your next move. Doomfist has a high coat jump that you better not use to get close to your enemy unless you have a ton of allies around.

Her E can bring you right into the middle of a fray and it actually knocks people back giving you a second to calculate your next move. Doomfist has a high coat jump that you better not use to get close to your enemy unless you have a ton of allies around.
You're literally describing a skill issue. If you jump in and die, that's on you. Even with orisa's high sustain, if she blindly charges into a 1v5, she's going to die too. You quite literally are not making a point at all.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Everything you're saying is just showing that you are bad at the game. You being bad doesn't make a character bad.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Listen no offense, but I've been playing this game for much more than 3 years. You on the other hand, are on DAY 3. You don't have any grounds to argue with anyone when it comes to this game. Its clear you just started playing and its even clearer that once again, you don't know what you're talking about. Its ok. Please learn instead of stubbornly arguing. You would get absolutely LAUGHED AT by anyone who has played this game longer than a week saying ORISA has higher mobility than doom. Adopt a learning mindset, not an argumentive one.
I've been playing since the original beta, he's talking nonsense, just ignore him at this point lol :hihihi:

I can argue whatever I want. Besides Google doomfist sucks.

Let's agree to disagree because after 20 forums and a hundred reddit pages talking about how bad doomfist is I don't need to zoro fanboys to confirm it.
Its almost like there are far more average/below average players than there are good players. What a revelation that the majority of the player base would think a hard character to learn sucks, I'm mind blown by this discovery. I don't even know where the zoro fanboy part is coming from but once again, there you go just making up shit. Enjoy the game your way man. We were simply trying to inform you but you're hellbent on being stubborn rather than learning. That's a bad mentality to take through life young guy.

Nikuzi

โ€Ž
guaranteed dude is never making it out of bronze like this

I've actually got good at doomfist but he's not good.
You're not good at doomfist I promise you. Plus during the overwatch 2 beta, people who actually play this game LOVED the initial changes they made to him as a tank but he's been nerfed since then.
Post automatically merged:

Hard stuck grand bronze for eternity

Don't get me wrong I know doomfist is op when your team is bundled up fighting the enemy and people are their to give you the occasional heal but too many things have to line up for the character to be viable.

Seeing as I'm platinum in everything else I don't see why I wouldnt

Nikuzi

โ€Ž
Don't get me wrong I know doomfist is op when your team is bundled up fighting the enemy and people are their to give you the occasional heal but too many things have to line up for the character to be viable.

Seeing as I'm platinum in everything else I don't see why I wouldnt
:pepecafe:

timestampted. stop the nonsense.
Doomfist simply has a much higher skill floor than other heroes in the game. Bad players being bad with him does not mean he's bad.
The thumbnail has him at c. I'm not going to pie it makes you look dumb. Like I've been saying I'm sure people can get good at doomfist doesn't make him a good character. You could be good af with sombra

Lmao so by your own admission he's only strong for the top 1 percent players and not even meta but garbage for everyone else. Just stop bro. Doomfist sucks. It's not our fault. Just stop. Hit kit is punch, slam earth and shitgun fist. He's the raikage๐Ÿคฃ

The thumbnail has him at c. I'm not going to pie it makes you look dumb. Like I've been saying I'm sure people can get good at doomfist doesn't make him a good character. You could be good af with sombra

Lmao so by your own admission he's only strong for the top 1 percent players and not even meta but garbage for everyone else. Just stop bro. Doomfist sucks. It's not our fault. Just stop. Hit kit is punch, slam earth and shitgun fist. He's the raikage๐Ÿคฃ
My guy if doomfist himself was BAD, then why would he be GOOD in the higher tiers?? If doomfist was bad, he'd be WORSE in the higher tiers. Bad characters fall off the higher you go. Good characters get better the higher you go. Karq does his lists like that for the sake of simplicity. There are diamond/masters level doomfist players that have success with him, its just not AS MUCH as the highest skill tier. Good LORD. Why the hell would a bad character be good AT ALL in the highest tiers of play? It doesn't make sense.
Is widowmaker bad because everyone below GM is shit with her?? Is Zenyatta bad because everyone below GM can't play him efficiently and he's the most vulnerable character in the game?? No, because they are GOOD CHARACTERS. They are just hard to get value out of because they have high skill floors but you don't seem to understand this simple concept. Instead you wanna come in here with 3 days of experience and argue with people who have been playing this game for years. YOU LOOK SILLY.

Last edited: