Controversial OPtards need to stop downplaying the demon slayer manga

Perhaps Oda should've taken some tips from Gotouge so that Wano wouldn't have been such a car crash.
What I like at most about Gotouge isn´t just her villians got great buildup and long fights, in my opinion what Gotouge did as best and what she do outside of the other Mangakas at Shonenjump is the unpredictable events for each arc, each arc is unique in their own way, something which most Mangaka fail to do.

As example is that you can´t predict the outcome of a battle, you can´t say who wins or not except the end fight with Muzan.
The most Mangaka follow the same story build up, the same fightstyle with the same end.

Why people like SA,Impel Down and Marineford?
Because Oda changed the structure of the arc, making it unpredictable for the readers.
Imagine a straight line, same arc structure, same fight ends with the result of the victory for the "heroes" of the Manga.
It is just a repeat of events in a similar way to the previous arc. As reader you feeling like reading the same.
Example:

"Heroes arrive at new place>Villian shows up>Fight>Heroes seems loosing but gain plotarmor and powerup and beat the villiian", the same structure again and again.

That is way people kinda dislike the way how Oda do Wano arc, the fights are pretty lackluster, the villians looking like trash(except Kaido), the Hereos looking her like the monsters not the underdogs. In a war who shouldn´t be one-sided, a war between two similar powerlvl should end in a total war with loses in both sides, not just on the villian side.
That is one of the reason what I dislike of Wano, a arc who was build over 400 chapters, it should had a different structure, Oda kinda lose it in this case. I mean Marvel have the same structure for their movies too, but when Infinity and endgame happen, they kinda made it different, with a villian who won and lose on both sides.

What is the difference here in wano with DR or other arcs?
Are the hereos never learn consequences of their handle? Like they can go into a war, joking around and even a 8year old girl dancing around the battlefield without any consequences?

The whole "war" is in case a childrenplayground, the Heroes don´t need fear any consequences since Oda saving them with every new plotarmor. Imagine if many people would be killed of in the war or few strawhats actually losing their battle, not just fake down but really losing their battle, could you imagine the impact and how high the tension would be? Im pretty sure many people would like such structure for a war.

Sadly Oda choose the usually structure with the Heroes winning everything no matter how strong the opponents are and how much luck they got, consequences doesn´t matter. But again this is not just Oda fault, most Mangaka in Shonen sadly have the same mindset and pretty much making the same mistake.

SA,Impel down and MF where different because the usually structure with Oda used before, was not used for these arcs.
That is what Gotouge do at best, just see the end war, the pillars vs uppermoons was one of the best fights in terms of writing in entire shonen jump history.

I'm pretty sure Oda would gain more love and respect for wano if he wouldn´t used the same structure like what he used for DR and other usually arcs. Like how Gotouge did it, imagine how great wano arc would be with the raid with lots of deaths and losed battles for both sides?

Well I already throw that idea away, I just hope Oda change his structure build up and make it similar like Gotouge.
I know 20years of working is pretty hard and Oda take all my respect, but if he want to have a masterpiece for ever without making his last arcs bad, he should really think about a different build up.

What I like at most about Gotouge isn´t just her villians got great buildup and long fights, in my opinion what Gotouge did as best and what she do outside of the other Mangakas at Shonenjump is the unpredictable events for each arc, each arc is unique in their own way, something which most Mangaka fail to do.

As example is that you can´t predict the outcome of a battle, you can´t say who wins or not except the end fight with Muzan.
The most Mangaka follow the same story build up, the same fightstyle with the same end.

Why people like SA,Impel Down and Marineford?
Because Oda changed the structure of the arc, making it unpredictable for the readers.
Imagine a straight line, same arc structure, same fight ends with the result of the victory for the "heroes" of the Manga.
It is just a repeat of events in a similar way to the previous arc. As reader you feeling like reading the same.
Example:

"Heroes arrive at new place>Villian shows up>Fight>Heroes seems loosing but gain plotarmor and powerup and beat the villiian", the same structure again and again.

That is way people kinda dislike the way how Oda do Wano arc, the fights are pretty lackluster, the villians looking like trash(except Kaido), the Hereos looking her like the monsters not the underdogs. In a war who shouldn´t be one-sided, a war between two similar powerlvl should end in a total war with loses in both sides, not just on the villian side.
That is one of the reason what I dislike of Wano, a arc who was build over 400 chapters, it should had a different structure, Oda kinda lose it in this case. I mean Marvel have the same structure for their movies too, but when Infinity and endgame happen, they kinda made it different, with a villian who won and lose on both sides.

What is the difference here in wano with DR or other arcs?
Are the hereos never learn consequences of their handle? Like they can go into a war, joking around and even a 8year old girl dancing around the battlefield without any consequences?

The whole "war" is in case a childrenplayground, the Heroes don´t need fear any consequences since Oda saving them with every new plotarmor. Imagine if many people would be killed of in the war or few strawhats actually losing their battle, not just fake down but really losing their battle, could you imagine the impact and how high the tension would be? Im pretty sure many people would like such structure for a war.

Sadly Oda choose the usually structure with the Heroes winning everything no matter how strong the opponents are and how much luck they got, consequences doesn´t matter. But again this is not just Oda fault, most Mangaka in Shonen sadly have the same mindset and pretty much making the same mistake.

SA,Impel down and MF where different because the usually structure with Oda used before, was not used for these arcs.
That is what Gotouge do at best, just see the end war, the pillars vs uppermoons was one of the best fights in terms of writing in entire shonen jump history.

I'm pretty sure Oda would gain more love and respect for wano if he wouldn´t used the same structure like what he used for DR and other usually arcs. Like how Gotouge did it, imagine how great wano arc would be with the raid with lots of deaths and losed battles for both sides?

Well I already throw that idea away, I just hope Oda change his structure build up and make it similar like Gotouge.
I know 20years of working is pretty hard and Oda take all my respect, but if he want to have a masterpiece for ever without making his last arcs bad, he should really think about a different build up.
Tbf, I actually think KnY's arc structure is very much like you described. They go to a place, discover a demon, and then kill the demon.

The actual narrative isn't anything remarkable, but nor does it try to be which is the fact that people often overlook. It's a short series with a classic samurai tale. The Eastern equivalent of the knight setting off to slay the dragon. KnY's real defining qualities are in the characters and fights, rather than the tale itself. Cause of how short KnY is though and where its focus lies, I don't think there's much of an issue with the repeated arc structure. Can't say the same for OP though.

Regarding consequences and tension, couldn't agree with you more. It's beyond a joke to compare something like the infinity fortress battle to the so-called "Wano war". But that's just a part of Oda's broader issues as a cowardly writer.

it's designed for kids, it's only that popular because of the anime quality, it was so overrated I had to watch the first season and read a bit manga before I realised that it's not that good, same goes for MHA and JK. those shows are literally made for kids and I actually watched them before having this opinion.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
it's designed for kids, it's only that popular because of the anime quality, it was so overrated I had to watch the first season and read a bit manga before I realised that it's not that good, same goes for MHA and JK. those shows are literally made for kids and I actually watched them before having this opinion.
It is just another plot of teens kill demons.

So overused at this point

It's not just only some extreme One Piece fans that downplay Demon Slayer, plenty of others downplay and hate on the series just because it's popular.

There is nothing wrong with not liking this series but I've seen some people only hate on this series just because it's popular.

I do think the series is pretty good and both @Tyki_Mikk and @dizzy2341 have already explained why Demon Slayer is really good, what I really like about this series is not the story but it's the characters and the fights.

I personally don't think Demon Slayer is the best manga of all time but I don't think it's the worst either.

Manga is for entertainment.
DEMON SLAYER, JJK, MHA (first two seasons), Chainsaw Man, all were entertaining.

Not every one is trying to be GOAT in manga industry like Oda.

There is a reason why 3 hour movies sell better than Netflix seasons/series.

I have rewatched JJK anime 3 times so far. I dont think I will ever rewatch OP.
Eww. Jjk was boring as fuck compared to one piece. I couldn't even finish it.

I've rewatched one piece 3 times now

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
It's not just only some extreme One Piece fans that downplay Demon Slayer, plenty of others downplay and hate on the series just because it's popular.

There is nothing wrong with not liking this series but I've seen some people only hate on this series just because it's popular.

I do think the series is pretty good and both @Tyki_Mikk and @dizzy2341 have already explained why Demon Slayer is really good, what I really like about this series is not the story but it's the characters and the fights.

I personally don't think Demon Slayer is the best manga of all time but I don't think it's the worst either.
The characters are ass though. Zenitsu is the most annoying characters I’ve ever seen

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Demon Slayer, like Attack on Titan before it, is an average manga that got mega popular cause of a stellar anime during the right time.

It's simplistic, to the point and easy to follow. Plenty people are bitchy cause of how popular DS has gotten. Same people complained about MHA and JJK spike.

The characters are ass though. Zenitsu is the most annoying characters I’ve ever seen
No they aren't, eh I can't argue against Zenitsu being annoying and even then I don't think he's a bad character.

Demon Slayer, like Attack on Titan before it, is an average manga that got mega popular cause of a stellar anime during the right time.

It's simplistic, to the point and easy to follow. Plenty people are bitchy cause of how popular DS has gotten. Same people complained about MHA and JJK spike.
As I've said before there is nothing wrong with not liking Demon Slayer, but plenty of people I've seen only hate on this series just because it's popular and series like MHA went through a similar situation when it became really popular.

Eww. Jjk was boring as fuck compared to one piece. I couldn't even finish it.

I've rewatched one piece 3 times now
Yeah, I like fights/shonen. One Piece promise to deliver on world building etc but I dont think it does. I find it to be unnecessarily dragged.
Yet, I keep on reading to find the answers to the questions I asked 10 years ago. You may take it as hate or rants, but it is just disappoinment.

Classic One Piss retard

If Demon Slayer is designed for kids,for what is the gay pirate manga designed?
You think I only watch OP lmao at this clown.
Code geass, HxH, Naruto and pretty much the majority of OG shounen and non shounen shit so hard on those new weak ass animes. Watching Demon Slayer and JjK I became so bored and I can almost always read the plot and know exactly was was going to happen, MHA is an exception I enjoyed the first few seasons.
Never said they were that bad, but damn they are overrated as hell.

Yeah, I like fights/shonen. One Piece promise to deliver on world building etc but I dont think it does. I find it to be unnecessarily dragged.
Yet, I keep on reading to find the answers to the questions I asked 10 years ago. You may take it as hate or rants, but it is just disappoinment.
But out of all the series you could've chose. You chose jjk. Thats my only issue here