Theory Orochi is alive

True theirs some similarities between them too
Orochi and spanda are just 2 extremely weak asshole characters in a high position they dont derserve through help of their family

Tho i lowkey think orochi might be stronger than we or even hisself think due to his devil fruit
Yes of course, we could add the celestial dragons to the pot.

They are basically rich and classy spandams lol.

I would add Disco too, that guy was mad.

This kind of personality is pretty recurring in the manga..

I'm sure someone as important as Orochi is still alive, and i think he's alive because of either of these two reasons:

1.Orochi's Mythical Zoan ability saved him, i think you should cut off his head at least 8 times to kill him because in his zoan form he has 8 heads. We know every Mythical Zoan is extremely special and has unique abilites such as regeneration, creating shockwaves, air slashes...it would make sense that Orochi's Mythical Zoan has some ability on the same level as the other Mythical Zoans, so it might as well be the ability to have 8 lives, one per head.

2.Fukurokuju saved him by using his special ability which can revive people, i think this may be the case, because Fukurokuju has the same name and design as one of the Seven Lucky Gods in Japanese Mythology, in Japanese Mythology it is said that Fukurokuju is the only member of the Seven Lucky Gods credited with the ability to revive the dead.
Yamata no Orochi (which is Orochi's devil fruit and naming convention) isn't a hydra, it's a 8 head god snake thing that Susanoo defeated.

It's special ability will likely have to do with wind powers, inside one of the heads, a sword by the name of Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (copy paste cuz I can't be expected to remember that name). That sword saved Yamato Takeru (who is the actual character basis for Oden, thus why Yamato is named Yamato as the person inspired by Oden in the series) when he figured out that he could control wind with it.

So the Orochi's mystical ability is likely wind manipulation (the sword was literally found in it's 4th tail when it was killed while drunk by Susanoo)

Anyway regaridng Orochi, he is dead but still alive, take a look at this:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e143d7a4491924f254adf50dcf66913c

The one to the left of her (our left) is the individual we know as Orochi, the others are probably somewhat inspired off him, but aren't him, each with their own personality. So my guess is that orochi proper is dead, but the other 7 heads will spawn and they'll be more of a chaotic 3rd party who attacks both sides in a rage, maybe unconsciously activating awakened zoan even to go full large monster.