Theory Orochi is alive

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
I'm sure someone as important as Orochi is still alive, and i think he's alive because of either of these two reasons:

1.Orochi's Mythical Zoan ability saved him, i think you should cut off his head at least 8 times to kill him because in his zoan form he has 8 heads. We know every Mythical Zoan is extremely special and has unique abilites such as regeneration, creating shockwaves, air slashes...it would make sense that Orochi's Mythical Zoan has some ability on the same level as the other Mythical Zoans, so it might as well be the ability to have 8 lives, one per head.

2.Fukurokuju saved him by using his special ability which can revive people, i think this may be the case, because Fukurokuju has the same name and design as one of the Seven Lucky Gods in Japanese Mythology, in Japanese Mythology it is said that Fukurokuju is the only member of the Seven Lucky Gods credited with the ability to revive the dead.

It depends on when the WG finds out that Orochi is dead
if Drake makes out of this battle alive based on Hawkins' predictions. The WG will know for sure and I assume he is the one who told them about the Kaido and BM alliance

I can't picture Orochi watching on the sidelines... He will have to make new alliances to preserve his power and lifestyle in Wano. One of his targets will be Hiyori for sure.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Isn't Orochi supposed to have just one life? His head got cut in his Base Form, the moment he had just one head. Unless Oda makes it weird, it is logically to infer that there's no possibility he isn't dead, haki or not since Orochi is not a logia type.

Nooooooooooooooooooooookookokkkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž

The Fukurokuju bit is interesting and could possibly come into play, but ever since Shinobu pointed this out, Iโ€™ve felt that Orochi serves no purpose going forward. Sure, he and Kanjuro could come back to stir shit up, but look at how easily both were defeated...what would be the point?
Orochi knows Kaido for years, i'm sure he can help the Alliance defeat him somehow, he'll want to get his revenge

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Orochi knows Kaido for years, i'm sure he can help the Alliance defeat him somehow, he'll want to get his revenge
That might work, but do you think this betrayal would be enough to undo decades of blood feuding between the Kozukis and Kurozumis? Doesnโ€™t it lessen the impact of Kanjuroโ€™s betrayal if theyโ€™re both suddenly revived as good guys fighting with the Scabbards against their ally until half an hour ago?

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
That might work, but do you think this betrayal would be enough to undo decades of blood feuding between the Kozukis and Kurozumis? Doesnโ€™t it lessen the impact of Kanjuroโ€™s betrayal if theyโ€™re both suddenly revived as good guys fighting with the Scabbards against their ally until half an hour ago?
No, not even close to redeeming themselves, but they could at least hope that'll give them a chance to not get beheaded by the Scabbards

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Nice catch with Fukurokuju. I can definitely seeing it be a mix of both. Orochi won't be dead but will need Fukurokuju's help to "revive" himself.
Post automatically merged:

I think Orochi, if he does come back (I believe he will), is gonna be an enemy to everyone. His ideal outcome was the destruction of Wano / making everyone in Wano pay for the treatment of his family right? I can def. see him having a stockpile of something like Caesar's weapons, as a last minute nuclear option if the Scabbards came back and somehow got the better of him.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Orochis revenge is gonna be hype
Everyone is basically his target
  1. Wano citizens
  2. His subordinates that laughed and didn't believe him
  3. The beast pirates
  4. The scabbards
  5. Denjiro
  6. Momo
  7. Hiyori
  8. Zoro
Orochi hype
:funky:
Orochi has a lot in common with Spandam. A man with 0 morals. Akainu isn't at least as selfish as them and he has some values, but their values are even more appalling the way I see it.

Hilarious, nevertheless.

Orochi has a lot in common with Spandam. A man with 0 morals. Akainu isn't at least as selfish as them and he has some values, but their values are even more appalling the way I see it.

Hilarious, nevertheless.
Honestly orochi is easily mvp of all the new characters introduced in wano for me

Spanda and him are definitely comparable but the main difference is
You hate and pity spandam but you love to hate orochi

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Honestly orochi is easily mvp of all the new characters introduced in wano for me

Spanda and him are definitely comparable but the main difference is
You hate and pity spandam but you love to hate orochi
Ehhh. Orochi's a goofy version of Doffy. They have very similar backgrounds and motivations, only Orochi got carried by everyone he met and Doffy had to achieve it all himself.

Ehhh. Orochi's a goofy version of Doffy. They have very similar backgrounds and motivations, only Orochi got carried by everyone he met and Doffy had to achieve it all himself.
True theirs some similarities between them too
Orochi and spanda are just 2 extremely weak asshole characters in a high position they dont derserve through help of their family

Tho i lowkey think orochi might be stronger than we or even hisself think due to his devil fruit