• Private

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Main Story

• Scandal

• Total voters
So uhhhh, uhhhhh *clears throat*

This manga is like, 100+ chapters long. People keep saying the anime is very good though and one person even said it “gave me the same sensation I felt when I first got into anime and felt like I was discovering something brand new”.

Is this truly that great? Is it like, Big 3 status or something?? How good is this manga and should I give it a go sometime? :choppawhat:

So uhhhh, uhhhhh *clears throat*

This manga is like, 100+ chapters long. People keep saying the anime is very good though and one person even said it “gave me the same sensation I felt when I first got into anime and felt like I was discovering something brand new”.

Is this truly that great? Is it like, Big 3 status or something?? How good is this manga and should I give it a go sometime? :choppawhat:
the 1st ep is phenomenal, id watch that before starting the manga, i cant rlly say anything else due to spoilers

For anyone who is caught up.
The father is really evil and messed up, he did it with Ai when he was 15 and did it with a older women before Ai when he was 11.

He is responsible for proxy murdering both women, and then later on in the current story he directly kills another women.
yeah, i have a feeling he will kill Akane or Aqua cus both of them are very sharp and he doesnt want them to dig deep into his past :kayneshrug:

Akane has nearly died twice so idk
Post automatically merged:

Onk 116 spoilers thanks to bbycage:

Akane starts breaking down the situation. She deduces that the character that they will be playing is none other than Ai and muses at how Aqua will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Ruby is puzzled over Aqua's true intentions and questions Aqua's motives when Frill butts in. Frill comments on how she believes that, based on the amount of negativity she saw in the script, Aqua is probably using this opportunity to go after their father. There will probably be a lot of weight on the shoulders of the actress playing Ai as Ai's response to biodad in the movie will be left up to their own interpretation of Ai's personality. Akane starts shuddering from the awkwardness at this point as she tries to think of a plan to hand off the role to Ruby without any fuss. Ruby starts throwing tantrums and dragging things out to the point until they finally give in and Ruby is declared the victor when it gets late.

The girls part ways and head home when Akane runs into Aqua in the middle of the road with phone in hand. Akane asks if he's there to warn her not to get involved before she tells him that she's the one who is there to keep him in check. Aqua smirks at this and tells her to try him

Post automatically merged:

Kana left the idol group

Last edited:
117 full summary thanks to 切南瓜皮

Kana has left B-Komachi. Kana and Aqua order ramen takeaway, and as they eat Kana thinks to herself that she couldn't pass up this opportunity and decides to play around with Aqua for a bit. Aqua reveals some of his own unique insights on ramen and is doing something with his ramen when he catches on to the fact that Kana is up to something and decides to play along. Aqua notices Kana eating Menma (a ramen condiment consisting of fermented bamboo shoots) and calls her a panda. This piques her interest and he explains how the Red Panda got its name. Kana is amused before she talks about how she feels like she wasted the last two years of her life thanks to Aqua. She admits that being an idol had its perks and then talks about how she wants to become a better actor moving forwards. Kana asks Aqua if he's upset at her playing the role of a former B-Komachi member with a grudge against Ai, to which Aqua says he doesn't care since it's Kana and that she's special to him. Kana becomes flustered at this and runs away. Aqua laughs at Kana's reaction and at how easy it is to mess around with her as he thinks to himself that she'd better watch herself unless she wants to get eaten up by him. Kaburagi finds out about the contest between Frill, Ruby and Akane and is stumped as to what his next move should be. He's long since realized what Aqua and Gotanda are up to, and he briefly mulls over his options before he decides to run with it and train Ruby

no break next week

So yeah, as expected this is not a bad chapter for Kana fans, people were just overreacting over 1 thing thinking it's bad when it's not.

Right now what Akasaka is doing is to make Aqua and Kana get close, maybe they'll even start dating so that Kana calls Aqua as 'A-kun' like she did in the interview from the firsts chapters. I'm not saying she is end girl, but the possibility of they dating is very high