Character Discussion Overall Did Kaido meet expectations ?

Were expectations met?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Yes, kaido is the second strongest pirate alive.

His arc made me realize how much of a GOAT shanks rlly is for being the number one pirate.

C

CensoredbyWG

Crydo isn't even in the top-5 pirates alive anymore smh
- Mihawk
- Shanks
- Blackbeard
- Luffy
- Kuzan the Pirate

Not by that order so don't complain, pleb.
Mihawk isn't in top 10, let alone top 5, stop coping.

Blackbeard isnt stronger than luffy, he still needs to get his water logia from davy jones and awaken the rest of his fruits.

True cultured list is:

1:Shanks

2:Kaido

3: Luffy

4: Blackbeard

5:Kuzan or LinLin.

I always saw him as a giant DPS check and I was somewhat right. He could have done with using his powers in a slightly more interesting way, or at least having better explanations for what his powers do. And we needed more of him fighting in his backstory, a little disappointing with the way he beat Oden.

Other than that I got what I expected.

"I want a samurai to end me. Or Joy boy I guess. Are you Joy boy?"

"Heehee, no!"

"I see. Well fuck it, just end me"

"All I have is a big punch, you'll dodge or get back up!"

"Nah don't worry bro, I got you"

Oda would do Oden dance naked in the street, have every characters runs for 10 chapters straight, Momo crying for god knows how many chapters yet he can't afford to make a few chapters for Kaido's backstory lol.

Wano is trash.
I beleive that telling kaido back story would be impossible without telling the Rocks backstory. Otherwise he got a few panels less that Big Mom story, who was more connected wit the giants.
Overall, he was too strong imho, and Luffy beating him and now fighting on par with Kizaru I don't know.
Power level wise is the same old One Piece, where the strongest creature is just one of the strongest men?
Big Mom dies with Law and Kidd who gets one shotted by Shanks. Weird.