General & Others Overall Who is the most Underwhelming Yonko Commander?

Most Underwhelming Yonko Commander?

• Jack

Votes: 47 24.2%
  • Cracker

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Smoothie

Votes: 84 43.3%
  • Snack

Votes: 21 10.8%
  • Queen

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Ace

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Who is the most Disappointing , Underwhelming Yonko Commander so far?
Smoothie?? Jack??

I'm tempted to make Most dissappointing Yonkou thread now.
Is it Kaidou who was absent in his own arc or BM who's present in others arc as well. Kaidou who's victim of no character development or BM who's victim of bad character development. Incompetent Failures of the name Yonkou. :specialmeh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Smoothie obviously. It's so bad that to make sense out of it I tell myself she only has a higher bounty than Cracker because the marines have never seen Cracker's real self, his bounty is based off his biscuit soldier.

Forever Smoothie, Jack while all he did was rush and swing his swords like a fodder, at least he fought multiple strong characters over and over.

Which still makes him a letdown for doing that by just charging and swinging his blades randomly but whatever

Snack shouldn't be on there. He's "Yonkou Commander" in name only and is below even the four veterans. When Apoo intruded the outer rings of Totto Land via dumb luck, Snack was the only available Minister and neg diffed Apoo before any of the Sweet 3 showed up. Because Apoo is considered Worstgen by name, Big Mom thought it was a big enough deal to promote Snack. It took an ass-beating from Urouge for Big Mom to realize Snack was too weak to be her commander.

Honestly if Cracker was more savage like the beast pirates in the sense of attacking marines and killing civilians he would be more worthy of a billion bounty than Jack.

The most underwhelming is Jack imo.
Post automatically merged:

I don't buy that much, MF was full of contrivancies 🤔
People just forget to count how DF match ups work.

Smoothie since she hasn't done anything yet.

The problem with Jack is Oda's inconsistency or just plain being lazy. Jack started by almost commit genocide, sinking 2 ships guarded by 2 admirals, tanking a mountain sized elephant trunk but then...... :josad:

Smoothie obviously. It's so bad that to make sense out of it I tell myself she only has a higher bounty than Cracker because the marines have never seen Cracker's real self, his bounty is based off his biscuit soldier.
Oda doesn’t like to draw male protagonists hurting women (especially pretty ones), and there was no female protagonist in WCI that was anywhere near strong enough to challenge Smoothie. He could have had Yamato fight her in Wano, but Yamato is too strong for YC2s