Palestine/Israel Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
same can be said about Israel.
Already explaned the difference, read previous posts.

Plus you call Izrael as terrorist organization, as whole nation, that is already insane! I never called muslims or Palestine as terrorist organization. I call specific organization HAMAS, while you calling whole nation as terrorist for the fact of their existance. Your mind is fucked up.

a nation is its people. they are only indirectly responsible for their governments action. Israels government is a terrorist organization.

I call the Israeli government a terrorist organization for their politics. huge difference.
Nope, you right now support radical terrorist ideas that is simmilar to nazi. Hitler was also trying kill all jews. Maybe they was for really Gods chosen people, I will not argue about that. But I feel that for some reason nazi and HAMAS has one goal.

@RayanOO , @Natalija, @Bogard , and @Pantheos etc etc etc

I request the closure to this thread..
its leading to friction between members as if Sanji and Zoro fanbases weren't enough.. and now this.. its one thing to squabble over fictitious characters its another when its real like controversies and sensitive topics like these... it would lead to unfavorable consequences..soo please be obliged enough to shut this thread down for good.

Thank you.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@RayanOO , @Natalija, @Bogard , and @Pantheos etc etc etc

I request the closure to this thread..
its leading to friction between members as if Sanji and Zoro fanbases weren't enough.. and now this.. its one thing to squabble over fictitious characters its another when its real like controversies and sensitive topics like these... it would lead to unfavorable consequences..soo please be obliged enough to shut this thread down for good.

Thank you.
You are right. This starts to get out of hand.

While i really enjoy political discussions, it can lead it to much toxicity and unnecessary dispute. Specialy in a Manga/Anime-Forum, there is no need for it. It also can lead into extreme difficulty to moderate, since you dont want to opress any opinion, but if you delete anything (even tho there are insults), it will lead half of the people into that assumption.

We decided to let it open first, since we thought people should be able to discuss peacefully, as long as everything goes without insults and stuff. Since it starts to derail, i close it.

People have enough possibilities to discuss stuff like that, f.e. other forums, discord, social media... it doesnt need to happen here.

So far for my short explanation why i closed it now.

Gz
Panth

Status
Not open for further replies.