Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
Says a guy that has phone and prolly laptop/PC built by the work of slaves in Africa in mines
Your sentence is literally the representation of this fallacious rethoric :

I have NO CHOICE but to participate in society I can't live without it you Bourdieu wanabee. So yes, I'm using a phone and a computer to live. Its the result of capitalism and my social and environmental situation.

So no, its not hypocrite to challenge and critic the Olympics. I'm applying precisely the right values here.

You on the other hand, are trying to find fallacious excuses not to criticize the tournament.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Your sentence is literally the representation of this fallacious rethoric :

I have NO CHOICE but to participate in society I can't live without it you Bourdieu wanabee. So yes, I'm using a phone and a computer to live. Its the result of capitalism and my social and environmental situation.

So no, its not hypocrite to challenge and critic the Olympics. I'm applying precisely the right values here.

You on the other hand, are trying to find fallacious excuses not to criticize the tournament.
It is still hypocritical, I'm hypocritical too, everyone is, i at least don't cherry pick what I get to be upset about based on how much it affects or doesn't affect me

It is still hypocritical, I'm hypocritical too, everyone is, i at least don't cherry pick what I get to be upset about based on how much it affects or doesn't affect me
Again, no. That would be hypocritical if I had the choice not to choose this life. I don't.

If the exploitation of workers or the eviction of people from their home does not affect you... well what do you want me to say ? its not like I was asking you to get involved here, I'm simply expressing my opinion on the subject.

So... back off.

:kata: